Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate Hair loss stack + topical anti-androgen to fight all aas

Universal23

So I'm trying to create the ultimate anti-hairloss stack hopefully for all aas cycles for people prone to MPB. My cycle focus is Specifically for Testosterone + Deca cycle..fighting hairloss from test is easy, the problem occurs when adding other compounds like deca, EQ, tren, primobolin etc..

We all know of oral fina and duta for systemic anti-DHT conversion of testosterone and we've all heard of the deca 19-nor's DHN conversion and its interaction while running fina possibly increasing hairloss

My current anti-hairloss stack for testosterone/tbol is:

- Oral Finasteride 2.5mg daily (+aromasin)
- Topical Minoxidil 5% liquid + mens hair thickening tonic zinc/ biotin/caffeine
- Nizoral shampoo (1% ketoconazole)

I'm looking for the best topical anti-androgens to add to this stack and prevent hair loss from these other compounds, so far I've heard of:

- RU 8841 (best made from RAW form)
- topical spironolactone
- azelaic acid (I believe this might be anti DHT?)

Can someone chime in on RU8841? effectiveness? Sides? source?
How about any other anti-androgens besides these two?

Any experience with fina +deca + test?

Not sure how long you've been on the combo but it might be overkill. I started noticing hair loss a while back after 3-4 yrs into test cyp. Took it one step at a time and have had significant improvement.

At first I wanted to go guns blazing and
use finasteride minoxidil nizoral, you name it. Nuclear bomb approach..

Finasteride can take months to see results. It's the easiest to do and cheap depending on how it is prescribed (as Propecia it is expensive; just get generic). I started 2.5mg every other day. Slow and steady. Kept at it and 8 months later my hair was back to normal.

Glad I didn't go the nuclear bomb route.. Minoxidil is twice daily, can leave residue, and once you start you can't stop.. Might be the same w finasteride but I've tolerated it well (no side effects).

Try one thing at a time and see what works unless you've already gone that route. Hate saying it but patience is key.. Good luck.

Top Bottom