Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hairloss stack (Attack therapy)

i think could be good
================================
Michael Hollick, MD, Ph.D., Professor of Medicine, Physiology, and Dermatology at Boston University School of Medicine conducted a study involving emu oil and hair growth. His study found that there was a 20% increase in growth activity of skin that received emu oil, compared to skin that received corn oil. Looking at the hair follicles, Dr. Hollick realized they were much more robust, the skin thickness was remarkably increased, suggesting that emu oil stimulated skin growth and hair growth. Additionally, the study showed that over 80% of hair follicles that had been "asleep" were woken up, and began growing. This is what emu oil may do for you!
================================================

but if i have to prioritize what to buy from a money point of view i tend to buy products that have been tested in sevral forums and have good scientific background

I would use the new Rogaine Foam instead of Re-Mox.

People seem to be getting good improved results from Rogaine Foam.

Also, remember that once you use Rogaine you cant quit otherwise you'll go through a huge shed and end up worse than before you started.

matty420 said:
AWESOME post. very very helpful bro. as my previous posts state, i shed worse than anyone. i notice my hair starting to fall out as soon as i get to the post office to pick up my gear package.

Hehe. Good one.

If you where to take only fina. How much would you take a day? If i was on 500 test 600 eq a week. and i never had any bad shed problems in the past. Would it be smart to take the fina since i have had no big amount of hair loss? Would the fina alone stop the lost of hair? Could there be a reverse effect from the fina? Ie lossing more hair.

SuperOne said:
I would use the new Rogaine Foam instead of Re-Mox.

People seem to be getting good improved results from Rogaine Foam.

Also, remember that once you use Rogaine you cant quit otherwise you'll go through a huge shed and end up worse than before you started.

mate i am speaking of remox |V which cannot be compared for strenght to rogaine which is only minoxidil. Remox IVhas 5 or 15 % minoxidil, progesterone, azelaic acid, tretinoine

fbodyguy02 said:
Nice post. Does anyone know if hairloss will occur afer the therpy/treatment has stopped?

if you are losng your hair as soon as u stop everything you will start losing again.

If you are doing fo prevention but not prone to lose hair than it is fine.

i will write also a maintenance stack soon....

Bro i frequent the hairloss forums, and know whats effective trust me.

Rogaine foam is 5% minoxidil and showed to grow more than twice the hair of regular 5% Rogaine.

It also gets absorbed better then most minoxidils including Re-Mox 4. I know about Re-Mox i tried Re-Mox 3 which is the same but without the progesterone, which i think makes little difference personally.

Here is somebodies results from just Rogaine Foam with Nizoral.

http://racersedge.infinites.net//hair01.html

What i would recommend as a hairloss protecive measure is the following.

- Nizoral 2%, 2-3 times per week
- Propecia or Dutasteride
- Rogaine Foam twice per day ( only if you already have hairloss and need hair regrowth, and plan on using it forever becuase once you use minoxidil your hairs are dependant on it and when you quit you will loose a ton of hair.

- Topical 5% Spiro once at night only if you are really really worried about hairloss.

Wheather you are prone to hairloss or not, this will prevent you from losing hair on cycle, and help keep/regrow your hair if you have hairloss already.

All the other stuff is just a waste of money and wont even work as good as Propecia, Dutasteride, Rogaine Foam.

Tricomin may help in addition to your regimen because copper peptides work in a matter different than rogaine, but its mostly for scalp health and usually doesnt provide much cosmetic improvement and it wont protect your hairr from DHT is you are prone to hairloss.

Revivogen is greasy and smelly ( so good luck using it during the day ) and it has no actual science and studies to back it up. Not to mention ive been browsing the hairloss forums for a few years and nobody has really gotton any results from it.

5% Spiro is a mild anti-androgen at best, and you need to use it twice per day because of a short half life. It helps those lucky few people who use it on their own, and may be helpful in addition to your regimen, but its pretty much a waste of money if your using Finesteride or Dutasteride. Ive mabye read one persons success with using Topical Spiro on its own.

As a dude who has treated his own hairloss and browsed the forums for a while, i would recommend the stack i mentioned above.

If you are prone to hairloss, already have hairloss, and you dont want to use Propecia or Dutasteride then good luck trying to save your hair. Seriously ive read so many times about people dropping Propecia or Dutasteride, and then they lose a ton of hair.

I always use an anti-e like AIMF when using Propecia or Dutasteride to protect from potential exess estrogen. Dutasteride gives much better results than propecia, and the only reason its not approved for hairloss is because they cancelled phase 3 trials due to financial reasons. dutasteride did not fail any trials. the last phase was cancelled because it was not considered financially viable, due to the similarities between finasteride and dutasteride. FDA trials are hugely expensive and if profit cannot be guaranteed then why would they continue them?

If you want to play it safe though, use Propecia.

This is my opinion based on personal experience, and reading on hairloss forums for a long time.

shorinryu69 covered some good ground, but all that is really not needed, and will cost you a fortune.

Last edited:
i agree witht you the stack is expensive but i believe is the best you can buy; for revivogen is like finasteride and other stuff if a person uses it in the wrong way will not work i personally have tried all of it and they work.

tricomin is important for two reasons:

one has u said for healthy scalp

two becasue that type of copper peptides discovered by Pickart have been demosntrated specifically to be usefull for hair to:

-stimulate new hair growth
-it is a strong antiinflamation agent very important when you have alopecia andro
- promote the formation of new blood capillaries (angiogenesi)

A cream produced by the same company with same copper peptides is given by plastic surgeons to people that had hair transplant in the recovery phase

remox 4 has minoxidil at 15% and you know that the efficacy of minoxidil is dose dependent

I would use this stack only when you are doing roids then i will write a stack less expensive to keep the hair after

Top Bottom