Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Revivogen

Magick69

Turinabol and hairloss prevention stack

Bros

i am about to start a turinabol only cycle chosen after having research many posts and forums for its supposedly function of being hairline friendly (I will post a review, as i did for anavar) However as said in many hair threads being hairline friendly does not mean not causing hairloss for a person prone to it like me; so this is my prevention stack which can be useful if you have my same problem:

Morning

shampoo Revivogen or Nizoral
spiro 2 % dr. Lee
after 1 hour remox IV spray only on dangerous part of the scalp so temples and crown

2 PM

Remox covering all part of the scalp sensitive to dihydrotestosterone + finasteride

6 PM

shampoo revivogen/Tricomin
spiro 2 %
after 1 hour xandrox 15 % Dr Lee on parts i want to regrow and thicken

11 PM

before bed Revivogen scalp therapy http://www.revivogen.com/research/

=======================================================
Now revivogen

i read many hairloss forums and although the product at times is controversial i think is a very a good product.

The ingredients are proven to reduce the dihydrotestosterone; is backed by hairlosstalk and many other people that i believe are very knowledgeable in hairloss.
However the trick to evaluate the product is undertsand what you realistically can obtain from it; about revivogen realistically:

-works for people at the beginning of their hairloss process norwood 1-2-3-4

-you start to see effects, as finasteride, after you have applied it for at least 6/7 months every day

-it is proven to keep your hair on your head but is weak from a re-growth point of view so you need others stuff such as xandrox and remox

-the combination revivogen + spiro is very good and backed by the forum hairlosstalk

Last edited:
Re: Turinabol and hairloss prevention stack

although there are also bad reviews read all and you will see that the majority are good and who said bad about it had not realistically idea how the product works. Some also said that made the shed increase but this is a good sign for ahirloss product becasue it means they are working and after the shedding the hair comes stronger

http://www.folica.com/Revivogen_Anti__r139_1.html

Top Bottom