Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Herniated disc - Abdominal pain???

F117A Active Stealth

High End Bro
Platinum
Guys I need some advice from all your knowledgeable bros.

I herniated L5/S1 last year (Jan 2008) doing deadlifts. Had an MRI and it showed a disc bulge, but not a severe one.

I kept lifting heavy but no leg work and no deadlifting. Took about 2 months but I was completely pain free.

Well, in August 2008 I screwed up my disc again, in bed of all places. I was sleeping face up, and I woke up and wanted to turn to my side. Well, instead of just turning my whole body, I violently twisted my torso spinning clockwise, and the pain I felt was hard, but it wasn't too bad.

Well it's been going downhill from there. I had to stop working out completely, since I now get pins and needles going down my groin area and my right left anytime I lift anything heavy. I went to a sports physician, and they tested me with all those movements they do. He believes that I didn't completely herniate the disc, but perhaps aggravated the bulge.

Anyway, to make a long story short, the pain that kills me is not even back pain, but this abdominal pain/burning sensation. I asked for an MRI and I'm getting one in about 3 weeks to see what's going on. Also started to see a Chiro, and they are both telling me that I am getting referred abdominal pain from the disc.

Anyone ever heard of this or experienced similar symptoms? A good night's sleep will reduce the pain a lot, and prolonged sitting will aggravate it.

Any ideas?

I know, I guess my question is, is this a normal symptom of a bulged disc? I've never ever seen anyone report it.

First I was scared that I was getting the beginning symptoms of Cauda Equina Syndrome, and I still keep a watch for any possible bladder/bowel incontinence. I've had some major constipation which is now easing up (I think it's because of the stress, I'm hoping it's not nerve related)

Then I was scared that I could have a possible abdominal aortic bulge, so I went to get checked at the hospital and came out negative for signs of that.

So at this point I don't know what to think.

I know, I guess my question is, is this a normal symptom of a bulged disc? I've never ever seen anyone report it.

First I was scared that I was getting the beginning symptoms of Cauda Equina Syndrome, and I still keep a watch for any possible bladder/bowel incontinence. I've had some major constipation which is now easing up (I think it's because of the stress, I'm hoping it's not nerve related)

Then I was scared that I could have a possible abdominal aortic bulge, so I went to get checked at the hospital and came out negative for signs of that.

So at this point I don't know what to think.

Hi, what did the result turn out to be? Was it Equina syndrome? Thanks.

Top Bottom