Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli's Diet... You asked for it, So HERE IT IS!

Great post man.. Hey what other stuff and timing do you mix in. Like fish oil, bcaa, and other OTC supplements you use. Saw a few in you diet... And the Sobe water in cereal. Holly shit.

Great post man.. Hey what other stuff and timing do you mix in. Like fish oil, bcaa, and other OTC supplements you use. Saw a few in you diet... And the Sobe water in cereal. Holly shit.

thanks bro! well right now, here's my supp lineup... im stacking sarms mk2866 and s4... first thing in the a.m. i take daa and one pill of lean xtreme... I take creatine nitrate, joint formula and one tab of fish oil...pre workout i take 8 n2amp... 4 hours later, i take one lean xtreme and one fish oil... 4 hours later, another lean xtreme... i then take 2 need2slin before my meal and then the same 2 need2slin before my next meal... so for right now, thats my lineup... its continuously changing dependent upon what im running...

I agree with you that a routine diet day in day out with basically the same things is easier than trying to switch shit up all the time.
Are you doing the amount of cardio you are just to maintain bf%? I'd fucking croak if I did as much cardio as you:evil:

Also everything your doing is obviously working. But Im just curious how the hell you lift heavy after a serious cardio session? That blows my mind. I would think you would be exhausted. Stims or not.

Do you have any plans to push it to the next level? As in getting up into the 210 lb range? I know some guys get to a point and are happy where they are.

Anyways, great job. you look phenominal. Always read your threads.

The Palumbo diet is a better system (as he stated this is not a system) for those looking for dieting advice. It is always interesting to hear someone's specific diet though!

thanks for the compliments and feedback bro... lolll at your cardio comment...

you know i was just tellin one of my bros the other day... if i went to the gym and tried to just start lifting, without doing the cardio i do, there's no way i could lift as heavy and hard as i do... i know that makes absolutely no sense at all but thats the point im at right now... i just started using n2amp, otherwise i really wasn't taking stims... i think my body is just trained this way now because i've been doing it so long...

my next cycle plan is ultradrol/trenazone/transaderm... i am confident that will get me a nice 10 lb. gain... the ultimate goal is the get around 225 with 6% body fat... for me, im the type that when i want it, i won't stop until i get it... so by years end, i will be at 225 with 6%... =) if i have to run f'ing beastdrol after ultradrol, then fck it, i will! =)

thanks for the support bro...

I agree with you that a routine diet day in day out with basically the same things is easier than trying to switch shit up all the time.
Are you doing the amount of cardio you are just to maintain bf%? I'd fucking croak if I did as much cardio as you:evil:

Also everything your doing is obviously working. But Im just curious how the hell you lift heavy after a serious cardio session? That blows my mind. I would think you would be exhausted. Stims or not.

Do you have any plans to push it to the next level? As in getting up into the 210 lb range? I know some guys get to a point and are happy where they are.

Anyways, great job. you look phenominal. Always read your threads.

i have to believe that you are right... try that out and see how it works... we obviously need carbs... here's a fact... there is only one source of energy for our brain... that's carbs... true fact there however, im not big on carb loading, i never have been... its hard for me because i'm italian, so therefore i LOVE pasta and bread but i've had to cut it out to achieve my goals... I do eat carbs, but they are better served before working out or before a time when you are being active... if you are just sitting at work, definitely not a good idea... try what you said and see how that works... i think you will find it to be much more effective for your goals...

btw... I don't know how I missed this before, but the quote under your avatar is awesome! i just about fell off my chair reading it... love it!

Hehehe, would feel just like home, if not better. LOL
I'll defo give it a go and let you know how it goes, oh and greek yoghurt is so good, I love mixing it with blueberries.

Great post btw <3.

PS, Check your PM if my avvy got to you. ;)

IcE

blueberries are a great add to greek yogurt although I have actually developed a liking for the plain flavor... it took awhile but i definitely like it that way... let me know how everything works out for you!

Hehehe, would feel just like home, if not better. LOL
I'll defo give it a go and let you know how it goes, oh and greek yoghurt is so good, I love mixing it with blueberries.

Great post btw <3.

PS, Check your PM if my avvy got to you. ;)

IcE

Dylan thx for this. I think the thing we are missing with the fats is that you are getting some. Not a lot but you get one serving of pb (16g fats) I'm sure your protein bars got like 2-5g, the turkey got a little and so does the oats. So I'd say you're getting in like around 50-60g. And that is what the body builders of old used.
I must say though that is an extreme amount of meal timing lol. Killing it bro!!! Keep it up!

Dylan thx for this. I think the thing we are missing with the fats is that you are getting some. Not a lot but you get one serving of pb (16g fats) I'm sure your protein bars got like 2-5g, the turkey got a little and so does the oats. So I'd say you're getting in like around 50-60g. And that is what the body builders of old used.
I must say though that is an extreme amount of meal timing lol. Killing it bro!!! Keep it up!

thanks bro... i appreciate you pointing things out that people cannot see on the surface... for me, i just don't ever load anything except perhaps protein... i space it out very carefully and precisely... you know how i am with doing things extensively and that's what i have done here... thanks for always supporting bro... i always appreciate it!

Top Bottom