Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli's Diet... You asked for it, So HERE IT IS!

Where can I get some roids? Jk. Nice work bud. That looks like way too much cardio for my big lazy ass lol. You're a beast!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Props to you man... You're dedicated. Interesting diet for sure don't think i've ever seen someone eat some many egg whites a day.... and it works, the proof is in the pictures... It's funny you harp on greek yogurt so much. I just started incorporating that in my diet about 2 weeks ago. Nasty at first but now i don't mind it. but i'm bulking right now so I'm eating pretty fair amount of carbs and fat. Just trying to keep the sugar and sodium to a minimum. I may try a diet similar to yours this summer when I start cutting and def. during my cut cycle. Good post.

thanks bro... if you ever need any help along the way, just let me know!

Here are a few examples of good white fish to eat with a ton of protein and little to no fat... Halibut, Cod, Flounder, Pollack, Shrimp, Scallops, Tilapia, Lobster, Mahi Mahi, Opa... However there is one, that is a secret of mine that I swear, everytime I eat it, I wake up and I feel jacked... Its calamari... NOT THE FRIED KIND you buy at a restaurant... No, its a calamari squid steak... You have to cook it just right but it is LOADED with protein, NO FAT, LOW CALORIES and is just awesome... It is not the easiest to find, but if you can, I highly recommend it!

Halibut is my favorite fish.

thanks bro... if you ever need any help along the way, just let me know!

Appreciate it man. I def. won't hesitate to let you know. I'm currently bulking for the next 5-6 weeks finishing a bulk cycle. So after I put on as much clean mass as I can. I am going to run bridge, gear, unleased, and maybe a fat burner as an actual "bridge" and I will be trying to cut 4-5% bf while maintaing weight. So look for me to be in touch on diet, etc.

^^^ this.. I'm also interested I read daily amount to be about 54g added sugar a day but I'm not sure that's right

thanks for posting this up dylan. I will say this diet isn't expensive at all, the thing is a lot of young guys eat taco bell, mcdonalds, pizza hut, gatorade, red bull.. so compared to that your diet is pricey cause you actually eat real food but its actually not expensive at all.

and igomad what you said about fat and sodium is silly. we as Americans get 5-10X more fat and sodium a day then we are supposed to get.. 1 meal at a restaurant is the entire fat and sodium you should get in a week or even a month! so there is zero reason to purposely drench your food with salt or vegetable oil. now good fats is a different story, but that is easily covered with omega cage free eggs, avocado, olive oil, etc. and thats actually something we DON'T get enough of.

thanks for posting this up dylan. I will say this diet isn't expensive at all, the thing is a lot of young guys eat taco bell, mcdonalds, pizza hut, gatorade, red bull.. so compared to that your diet is pricey cause you actually eat real food but its actually not expensive at all.

and igomad what you said about fat and sodium is silly. we as Americans get 5-10X more fat and sodium a day then we are supposed to get.. 1 meal at a restaurant is the entire fat and sodium you should get in a week or even a month! so there is zero reason to purposely drench your food with salt or vegetable oil. now good fats is a different story, but that is easily covered with omega cage free eggs, avocado, olive oil, etc. and thats actually something we DON'T get enough of.

I agree, I don't think its that expensive either and I appreciate your awesome feedback...

THANK YOU so much for the point about sodium... People don't realize, that even subway is loaded with sodium... If you look at just the amount of deli meat on a 6" sub and the amount of sodium in it, its just nasty... Your point about the restaurant food is so spot on.... This is why I barely ever eat out anymore because one night out can basically ruin your entire week of having a strict diet...

We do need a little bit of everything in our diets, but salt is deadly and people don't realize that... it has some terrible potential health effects... obviously saturated fats do as well and calories from fat are terrible too...

One thing people need to do is REALLY LEARN how to read and understand food labels and TRULY understand what is in everything they eat... Its not as simple as just glancing at a few numbers on the back... You need to view the ingredients and see what order they are in to determine what the food content has the majority of... Its not rocket science but it needs to be learned and utilized...

i keep wondering what the hell is wrong with fat and sodium? both are essential for your body to function properly
He does get some fat and minimal sodium that's in some of the food he eats. You're right they are essential but you don't need a lot of those to function. You'd be surprised how little you actually need. I'm the same way. I stay away from sodium as much as I can and I do not add salt to anything I cook.

Top Bottom