Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli's Diet... You asked for it, So HERE IT IS!

just wanna thank dylan for the post! much appreciated.

I started to add more greek yogurt to my diet and its helping.

Also im not too good w/ dairy but i researched it and yogurt is normally tolerated well by lactose intolerant people.. something like the cultures eat the lactose.. something like that... idk

also i normally would have some of the flavored greek yogurt but now i buy the plain yogurt or make my own and mix in sugar free fruit preserves and splenda.

thanks again dylan! keep it up you are a great motivating factor on this board.

You are very welcome bro... Im glad that I can be of help... That's one of the beauties about greek yogurt... its a lot more tolerable for the lactose intolerant.... I too LOVE flavored greek but all the sugar is just unneccessary, plus the calories per serving goes up and the protein goes down in all the flavored ones... truly, the plain is not bad at all... especially with just a couple packets of equal sweetener or something small like that...

Also, when I cook ground turkey, I mix in onions and greek yogurt and it is ridiculously good... it almost tastes like sour cream that way...

Im glad that i can be a motivator bro... it truly makes my day to hear that... if you ever need anything, let me know!

just wanna thank dylan for the post! much appreciated.

I started to add more greek yogurt to my diet and its helping.

Also im not too good w/ dairy but i researched it and yogurt is normally tolerated well by lactose intolerant people.. something like the cultures eat the lactose.. something like that... idk

also i normally would have some of the flavored greek yogurt but now i buy the plain yogurt or make my own and mix in sugar free fruit preserves and splenda.

thanks again dylan! keep it up you are a great motivating factor on this board.

Wow this is such a hardcore diet! I love it. Great work man and thank you for sharing. Recently I've been using Greek Yogurt as part of my daily diet as well. I buy the bigger one with 44 grams of protein in it. No fat, just some carbs. Tastes like shit but you get used to it and its a quick meal that is ready-made.

That cardio regiment is borderline insane bro. My cardio is tren+bang the wife LOL. I swear I burn 500 cals just doing that.

Wow this is such a hardcore diet! I love it. Great work man and thank you for sharing. Recently I've been using Greek Yogurt as part of my daily diet as well. I buy the bigger one with 44 grams of protein in it. No fat, just some carbs. Tastes like shit but you get used to it and its a quick meal that is ready-made.

That cardio regiment is borderline insane bro. My cardio is tren+bang the wife LOL. I swear I burn 500 cals just doing that.

Glad to share bro! I know at first the plain greek isn't the best but you seriously do develop a taste for it where its actually really enjoyable!

LOLLL at your cardio regimen... Right up my alley! I bet you burn AT LEAST 500 on a good session!

Thanks for the support bro!

hmmm greek yogurt and turkey.. gotta try it..

thanks again!

Well just had my first greek yogurt. Got the plain kind with no sugar and 40g protein, mixed it with oats and one pack of splenda and some blueberries.

Dylan you're the man this is the shit, thanks bro!

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

for sure bro! i've used grapes, grapefruit, raspberries, mangos, papayas, passion fruit, etc... there's endless combos that are awesome bro! im glad you like it!

Well just had my first greek yogurt. Got the plain kind with no sugar and 40g protein, mixed it with oats and one pack of splenda and some blueberries.

Dylan you're the man this is the shit, thanks bro!

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

Here are a few examples of good white fish to eat with a ton of protein and little to no fat... Halibut, Cod, Flounder, Pollack, Shrimp, Scallops, Tilapia, Lobster, Mahi Mahi, Opa... However there is one, that is a secret of mine that I swear, everytime I eat it, I wake up and I feel jacked... Its calamari... NOT THE FRIED KIND you buy at a restaurant... No, its a calamari squid steak... You have to cook it just right but it is LOADED with protein, NO FAT, LOW CALORIES and is just awesome... It is not the easiest to find, but if you can, I highly recommend it!

Props to you man... You're dedicated. Interesting diet for sure don't think i've ever seen someone eat some many egg whites a day.... and it works, the proof is in the pictures... It's funny you harp on greek yogurt so much. I just started incorporating that in my diet about 2 weeks ago. Nasty at first but now i don't mind it. but i'm bulking right now so I'm eating pretty fair amount of carbs and fat. Just trying to keep the sugar and sodium to a minimum. I may try a diet similar to yours this summer when I start cutting and def. during my cut cycle. Good post.

Top Bottom