Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli's Diet... You asked for it, So HERE IT IS!

dylan you're ripped. I am fat help me haha! I'm trying to get to 12-15% BF like asap. 4 weeks I posted my diet up it's in this forum under "prepping for my second cycle" I need all the nutrition help I can get.

Some enjoyable reading here. . A couple of questions: When you cook your eggs, what do you cook it in? like butter/oil?. . I personally frie them in olive oil . .
The greek youghurt: Tried mix it with whey protein? Thats what i do, and loving it :)

Some enjoyable reading here. . A couple of questions: When you cook your eggs, what do you cook it in? like butter/oil?. . I personally frie them in olive oil . .
The greek youghurt: Tried mix it with whey protein? Thats what i do, and loving it :)

I don't cook them in anything bro... i just spray a little bit of non stick on the pan and thats it... butter and oil are not going to help with a cut... so i don't use them...

ive definitely mixed protein in with the greek yogurt... strawberry protein is excellent in it... my favorite mix with it is grapefruit though... i love grapefruit mixed with it...

Dylan on the topic of your cardio routine.

Do you find that you loose BF "easier" with HIIT, or Steady State, or a mix between the two?

I've followed your diet to the letter this week, and so far I've had very solid results.

I don't cook them in anything bro... i just spray a little bit of non stick on the pan and thats it... butter and oil are not going to help with a cut... so i don't use them...

ive definitely mixed protein in with the greek yogurt... strawberry protein is excellent in it... my favorite mix with it is grapefruit though... i love grapefruit mixed with it...

Dylan, a big thank you for posting up your diet. This gave me some great ideas for modifications to my own. When you mentioned adding grapefruit to your Greek yogurt, were you talking fresh grapefruit, or a grapefruit flavored protein powder?

Dylan on the topic of your cardio routine.

Do you find that you loose BF "easier" with HIIT, or Steady State, or a mix between the two?

I've followed your diet to the letter this week, and so far I've had very solid results.

Im glad that my diet is helping you bro!

as far as cardio... ive found that mixing the two is going to produce the most results... you need to shock your body and put it through various types of exercise... endurance building is very important as well as being able to be explosive.. they are two very different kinds of exercise and both are needed for optimal results... for many years i did so much endurance training but not enough explosive, quick cardio and i was stagnant... when i incorporate both i find the results to be excellent...

Dylan, a big thank you for posting up your diet. This gave me some great ideas for modifications to my own. When you mentioned adding grapefruit to your Greek yogurt, were you talking fresh grapefruit, or a grapefruit flavored protein powder?

I'm glad that I can be of help bro! Im talking fresh grapefruit... just a half of one is sufficient... i dont like to go overkill on the fruit but I do like to get a small amount a day... my body has always responded quite well to grapefruit...

here's a nice grapefruit fact

While grapefruit has been proven to work as a fat burning food, consumers of grapefruit will also experience additional health benefits. According to some studies, individuals who consumed allotted amounts of grapefruit each day also experienced decreased levels of insulin, which is a hormone that regulates the body’s metabolism, energy, and blood sugar levels. An excess of insulin can actually lead to serious illnesses, such as diabetes; therefore, a steady diet of grapefruit can actually prevent the development of this health disorder.
When examining how grapefruit provides consumers with fat burning and health benefits, some suggest that the lower insulin levels are the main catalyst for enhanced fat burning abilities. Essentially, as grapefruit stabilizes energy levels and insulin levels, the body is able to maintain a more stable energy state. Oftentimes when faced with an energy crash or feelings of fatigue, the body will jump into a hunger-mode, as the body will seek out sugary and unhealthy foods to receive an immediate and fast energy boost. When engaging in these habits, individuals are choosing foods that lead to weight gain. In contrast, when individuals experience more stable blood sugar levels, the body is able to regulate its energy, burning up fat cells in order to invigorate and boost the body.

I'm glad that I can be of help bro! Im talking fresh grapefruit... just a half of one is sufficient... i dont like to go overkill on the fruit but I do like to get a small amount a day... my body has always responded quite well to grapefruit...

here's a nice grapefruit fact

While grapefruit has been proven to work as a fat burning food, consumers of grapefruit will also experience additional health benefits. According to some studies, individuals who consumed allotted amounts of grapefruit each day also experienced decreased levels of insulin, which is a hormone that regulates the body’s metabolism, energy, and blood sugar levels. An excess of insulin can actually lead to serious illnesses, such as diabetes; therefore, a steady diet of grapefruit can actually prevent the development of this health disorder.
When examining how grapefruit provides consumers with fat burning and health benefits, some suggest that the lower insulin levels are the main catalyst for enhanced fat burning abilities. Essentially, as grapefruit stabilizes energy levels and insulin levels, the body is able to maintain a more stable energy state. Oftentimes when faced with an energy crash or feelings of fatigue, the body will jump into a hunger-mode, as the body will seek out sugary and unhealthy foods to receive an immediate and fast energy boost. When engaging in these habits, individuals are choosing foods that lead to weight gain. In contrast, when individuals experience more stable blood sugar levels, the body is able to regulate its energy, burning up fat cells in order to invigorate and boost the body.

Ok so I have a question about grapefuit in concerns with cycling. Now the benefits of grapefruit are very inherent but what about the absorption factor when taking aas especialy during the oral part of a cycle.

Research about the interaction of grapefruit juice with drugs suggests that compounds in grapefruit juice, called furanocoumarins (for example, bergamottin), may be responsible for the effects of grapefruit juice. Researchers believe that furanocoumarins block the enzymes in the intestines that normally break down many drugs.

So when taking orals it would be best to avoid grapefruit correct?

Top Bottom