Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli's Diet... You asked for it, So HERE IT IS!

I agree with this. Egg whites are no sodium bro. Sodium bloats me like crazy. I can eat a gallon of ice cream n gain 2 lbs. I eat 10 hot wings n bloat 7 -9 lbs...

Nice diet bro. Glad u know what works for u. itz all part of trial and error..

Sent from my LG-E739 using EliteFitness

Dang bro! If serious...u have shitty ass genetics.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Hey Dylan... Nice thread ;) how much water do you drink, bro? With all your cardio and high protein you probably need about 1.5-2 gal a day. You may find you'll be less sensitive to sodium intake if you optimize your H2O.

Just a thought ;)
C

Okay, so I am writing this thread because of all the questions I have been asked about my diet... There are many of you wanting to know what it is that I do for my diet... So I am going to fill everyone in...

HOWEVER UNDERSTAND THIS BEFORE READING ANY FURTHER...

This is what works FOR ME... I have been studying nutrition for over 10 years and have been a certified trainer and nutritionist for 5... My job is to find out what works for EACH INDIVIDUAL... What works for one person MAY NOT work for everyone... For EVERY STUDY out there I can probably show you a study that COUNTERACTS IT...
FOR ALL YOU KNOW IT ALLS OUT THERE that will certainly have something to say about the diet, I DONT GIVE A FCK if you agree or not and if you make some stupid a$$ remark in this thread it will be ignored... I am simply stating what works FOR ME... I don't want to hear that I need to do this or that or you disagree because you know what, my results speak volumes and that's why people want to know what it is that I am doing... So please keep any negative comments to yourself because like I said, they will BE IGNORED...

Also, PLEASE DON'T tell me me that it is expensive... I KNOW that its expensive but to eat healthy IT COSTS MONEY... I am willing to spend money on keeping healthy...
I am more than happy to answer any questions anyone has about this meal plan... Just responds to the thread with any questions!!

NOW, also keep in mind the heavy amounts of cardio I do in a day as well... Many of you already know but this is the breakdown... I run 5.75 miles everyday... 8.5 mph on the treadmill... 40 minutes total... Then I stairclimb 20 minutes on level 13, which comes out to roughly 5 miles... Then I elliptical for 2 miles in 15 minutes... After cardio I do an extremely heavy and intense lifting session for 1.5 hours... So I am burning a lot as well...
My daily intake is roughly 3500 calories a day and my protein intake is between 475-500 grams a day..

Here is a breakdown of other nutrients... I rank them on my intake as high, low or moderate...
carbs - moderate... fats - low to moderate... sodium- low... sugar... low... fiber - high
Here is my typical day of eating... It stays pretty similar each day... Keep in mind too that I weigh ALL my food and MEASURE ALL my food as well and I track EVERY calorie EVERY DAY...

A.M. breakfast:
10 egg whites cooked and folded into an omlette... I then take half a serving of peanut butter which I melt and spread on top of the egg whites... Then I take 1 packet of sugar free maple and brown sugar oatmeal and spread it on top of the egg whites... I use two packets of equal sweetener on the top of the oatmeal...
Caloric breakdown: Egg whites - 170 cals 35 pro... Peanut Butter... 100 cal 4 pro Oatmeal... 100 cal 4 pro...

About an hour later... on my way to the gym I have a whey protein drink, mixed with water only... 120 cal 22 pro...

As I arrive at the gym, pre cardio I have on Pure Protein Bar... They are the healthiest I have found due to the low sugar and low fat... You have to pick the right flavors for the best macros... The strawberry shortcake is the best nutrient wise... They very from 180 cal - 200 cal and 18 - 20 pro...

Then after cardio before lifting I have another protein bar... same kind and same macros... I also have one can of celsius energy pre lift which is only 10 calories...
Post workout I have another whey drink, water only... 120 cal 22 pro...

About an hour after my workout I have 1 container of PLAIN greek yogurt... I ONLY eat plain due to the low sugar... Any flavored greek has way too much sugar in it... So I only have the plain... 100 cal 18 pro... This is my secret weapon for gettin a lot of extra protein with no fat and low calories...

An hour after the greek yogurt I have on Apex crunch bar... 150 cal 10 pro... They taste great... are low in fat and give a decent amount of protein... This is one of the few things I have with sugar over 10g in it...

An hour later I have one can of light chunk tuna in water... I drain it to eliminate any sodium that is in it... 100 cal 24 pro... I prefer starkist or bumble bee but have actually been eating the wal mart brand because it tastes just as good and is only 80 cents a can... I use mustard on my tuna... Mustard is one of the few things that you can use on food that has absolutely no calories or anything else in it for that matter... I also have another container of greek yogurt with the tuna... 100 cal 18 pro...

About 45 minutes later I have another whey shake... This is my low carb whey... 110 cal 25 pro
Okay so I take 2 need2slins before my two biggest meals which are the next two...
An hour later I have 9 egg whites... I have 1.5 servings of special K with protein cereal HOWEVER, I DO NOT USE MILK IN MY CEREAL... I have COMPLETELY cut out milk from my diet because it had a negative effect on my shred... I use sobe flavored water in my cereal... It sounds gross but its actually really good... cereal 150 cal 15 pro... I have one more container of greek yogurt... 100 cal 18 pro and I have 1 Safeway brand fiber bar... 100 cal 6 pro...

1 hour later I have 9 more egg whites... 150 cal 32 pro

Next I take 2 need2slin again... this is my biggest meal of the day... unfortunately its a bit later at night but I work nights so it has to be this way... it has not had any negative effect on me whatsoever... USUALLY I have 2.5 servings of fat free ground turkey... this is so good for you... each serving is 120 calories and 28 protein... NO FAT at all... 2.5 servings is 300 cal and 70 pro... Then I normally cook a good two servings of mushrooms and onions together and sometimes I add some tuscan vegetables as well... mushrooms 20 cal a serving and 2 pro... I usually have 1 serving of the vegetables as well... its a green and red pepper combo with broccoli and mushrooms... 25 cal and 1 pro... Sometimes I use ketchup on the turkey or others i mix it with greek yogurt... I alternate the ground turkey with chicken breasts or WHITE FISH... I ONLY eat white fish... NO salmon or other fish that not white... I just never have had luck with salmon... I do not eat any sort of fatty fish, whether its designated as good fat or not, it just doesn't work for me... After I have this meal, I eat the same breakfast that I had with the egg whites, peanut butter and oatmeal... I also have a whey/casein combo drink... Then I finish off with another safeway fiber bar... Now I spread this last big meal out a bit... I eat the turkey or chicken or fish then wait about 20 minutes to have the egg white meal... Then another 20 before the whey/casein and fiber bar...

Also keep in mind that I drink a lot of water throughout the day... I do not drink anything else at all except for the one can of celsius and the small amount of sobe I use in my cereal... Otherwise it is water only for me...

So this is my diet... It stays consistently the same... It may seem boring to some but when I get on a routine, especially one that works, I stick with it! I hope this helps all of you out with what any questions you may have and helps you achieve any goals you have as well!!

Bro....wow your a machine def opened my eyes a bit more lol

Sent from my HTC One XL using EliteFitness

absolutly unreal BRO!
like any thing else you run= spot on....
im subbing to this thread. in hopes one day i take this as serious as you. anything under 10% is amazing to me. you blow that sh^t out of the watter........

Top Bottom