Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

difficulty getting to sleep

I find that 1mg of melatonin helps me adjust when I travel more than a couple timezones eastward. However, there's some evidence that constant usage may actually cause sleep disorders by constantly advancing the body's sleep clock.
Check out this blog, http://circadiana.blogspot.com , for lots on information about sleep and body clocks.

mastrmage said:
Hey guys do any of you have a problem getting to sleep at night? I often have trouble getting to sleep before midnight, my body just doesnt like it. I work mon-fri 8-5 so getting up at 7am with average 6 hours sleep burns me. It's ok when I'm not training but when I'm workin out it's just not enough sleep and I wake up feeling hung over.

I'm thinking about taking sleepers for a little while to get my body into the habit of going to sleep earlier. Do sleeping tabs screw up the bodys ability to repair itself or anything? And would it pose a problem if you're on deca/stan aswell?

Try an OTC med or Melatonin. If that don't work get a script for Ambien and then sweet dreams.

juicedmohawk said:
boarded sleep professional to the plate...

yes, some sleeping tabs can hurt you. There are several which decrease the amount of delta sleep which you get. Delta sleep is the only time which thyroid hormone is inhibited so that growth hormone is released and can lead to your body ''healing'' itself better... (codes for protein synth, fat metabolism, increased bone density)

post what you are thinking about using, and I'll find out what effects it has on your sleep architecture.

Your offer is too good to pass up can you give some insights on the following?

My wife's doc has tried her with:
Ambien - tolerance and dependance issues
Nortriptyline - weight gain and ineffective
Amitryptalyne - hasn't tried it yet
Risteral - bigh time weight gain and fast!

what about Seroquel, Remeron or your suggestions for great sleep w/o weight gain or other serious sides?

Thank you very very much,

SuperChicken1

superchicken1 said:

what about Seroquel, Remeron or your suggestions for great sleep w/o weight gain or other serious sides?

SuperChicken1

Bro - if she takes a few clen before bed it'll solve both problems. They knock me out pretty good and you burn fat all night. Have to change the sheets a lot and not a long term fix but hell she'll look good and be rested for a month or so.

Taking clen at night - I couldn't imagine doing that. Even taking 100mcg in the morning leaves me awake and exhausted at 1am with my heart pounding.

superchicken1 said:

SuperChicken1

hey stay away from Remeron. If she had tolerance and dependance issues with ambien, it is out of my league to even qualify an opnion about anything. very few people become addicted to ambien. I will PM you some questions later on tonight...

Top Bottom