Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

difficulty getting to sleep

You can buy tylenol Pm or sominex otc to help you out once and a while. I would'nt take the shit very often.

Just the thread I'm looking for! I can't sleep right now & it's kinda been like that for 3 days now. I don't know if it's mental or my cycle kicking in. Did my first shot 4 nights ago, and another one last night (Test E). And I'm on Dbol. A smaller goal of mine this cycle was to get huge amounts of sleep. Can't really do that.... Either way cycle is well & I'm loving the pumps!! (HOPEFULLY, I won't have to rely on sleep aids.)

Towards the end of my last cycle (deca/test) I had difficulty sleeping too. After finishing the cycle the inability to sleep slowly subsided. During that very phase just right after stopping my cycle I took some St John Wort's and Valerian to calm my mind and promote some sleeping.

mastrmage said:
I'm thinking about taking sleepers for a little while to get my body into the habit of going to sleep earlier. Do sleeping tabs screw up the bodys ability to repair itself or anything? And would it pose a problem if you're on deca/stan aswell?

boarded sleep professional to the plate...

yes, some sleeping tabs can hurt you. There are several which decrease the amount of delta sleep which you get. Delta sleep is the only time which thyroid hormone is inhibited so that growth hormone is released and can lead to your body ''healing'' itself better... (codes for protein synth, fat metabolism, increased bone density)

post what you are thinking about using, and I'll find out what effects it has on your sleep architecture.

krishna said:
Melatinin should be alright because it's a naturally occuring hormone. Any type of antihistamine or sleeping pill will not let your brain go through all the proper stages of sleep. Your body will be rested, but your brain may still feel sluggish.

for most people who take low doses of ambien, the decrease in both delta and rem sleep is only seen for the first part of the night, the sleep architecture is changed, but not with drastic consequences.

Hey - interesting thread. What about melatinin Mohawk? This is OTC and I hear that it helps sleep - is this true? What would you recommend (As a professional) for OTC sleep meds?

galaxy said:
Try benedryl or camimille tea before bed. I have one of those natures sounds alarm clocks i listen too. I like the sound of rain. Easy listening music helps and dont plan on sleeping easily if your just getting done working out. If thats the case, get to the gym earlier.
LoL this sounds a lot like me.

3nigma said:
Hey - interesting thread. What about melatinin Mohawk? This is OTC and I hear that it helps sleep - is this true? What would you recommend (As a professional) for OTC sleep meds?
I think that it does, But some of the studies you read which "validate" it's use were actually done on individuals with "free-running" rhythms

I've taken Ambien off and on for a while, they worked well for me but you get tolerance quick. I've said this on a few threads cause noone else mentions it but I think Valerian root tincture(liq) works the best and 5HTP for sleep quality. But with anything you should take it 5 days then not for 2 this keeps you from building up a tolerance.

Top Bottom