Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn.. down for the count

Just got home from hospital.. had acute appendicitis and hadto have surgically removed (open ,,,not laparoscopy)... Doc said no lifting x 8 weeks..shit.. I m gonna die!!!

Luckily hadnt started so didnt waste any gear.. Anybody ever get this right in the middle of some good training??

HOw long did it take you to get back and what did you do??

Thinking of starting on chest in a week or so.. no lifting otherwise to stress the abs... have nice incision...

Dont want pity just some advice from someone who has done it before.. thanks bros you guys are great

hey bro i had the same thing happen to me. The best advice i could give you is to rest it. I didnt and it kept reopening therefore taking longer to heal and being out of the gym for a much longer. enjoy your recoup time just make sure you maintain a clean diet and you should be fine. as long as you still have your gear it will help you get back on track in no time.

lol bro, that sucks. I had to stop working out for 2 months to because I had tendonitis in my shoulder, it hurt to do everything! If you keep eating normal and keep your protein up you will be fine. You will probably be back as you were after 3 ggod weeks of training. 4 weeks is probably enough to take off, but you never know. Nothing is worse than not being able to train, nothing. I would rather never get laid again than not be able to train.

Golden_Muscle said:
lol bro, that sucks. I had to stop working out for 2 months to because I had tendonitis in my shoulder, it hurt to do everything! If you keep eating normal and keep your protein up you will be fine. You will probably be back as you were after 3 ggod weeks of training. 4 weeks is probably enough to take off, but you never know. Nothing is worse than not being able to train, nothing. I would rather never get laid again than not be able to train.

:licker: :garza: Dude getting laid or training..mmm.mmm tough one... NOT!!! I rather be out there making your gf happy!

FatChops said:

:licker: :garza: Dude getting laid or training..mmm.mmm tough one... NOT!!! I rather be out there making your gf happy!

come on, buddy! what would the boys say! wait... they'd be getting their fuck on too!

Well I at least got away with fuckin the ole lady last night.. ( I didnt want it.. but had to take care of business.... she gave me a good finnishing though:D ) abd. is a little tender still.. I dont know.. tough debate..... fuckin/training...fucking/training....hmmmm

As Arnold said.. I get the feeling of cumming in the gym and at home..Guess I will stick with home for a while:p

Will stick with "bedroom training" 2-3 x week.. but nothing replaces the dungeon.. been only 2 days and I am missing the gym already.. told everyone I wont be there cus if I did I would wind up working out.. ha... Yeah everyones right.. I think willl do a good 6+ week layoff... Damn I feel like Im gonna die!! Look in the mirror and Im melting!!:bawling:

Top Bottom