Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulging Discs

chainsaw1

I have had back pain for the last 3 years, I have been going to a Chiropractor, with no help. He finally said to get an MRI, my results were 3 bulging discs L3 L4 L5. I cannot deadlift at all, and know I can barely squat. Anyone have some similar experiences, advice?

Re: Bulging Discs and now bad SI (Sacroiliac Joint)

Nothing has changed got a second MRI done. SI joint is always making noise, I pick up my right leg and drop it and there is this loud clunk. I am wondering what are some rehab options for the SI joint. I have been rehabing my lower back but had to stop because the pain in the SI joint was too bad?

do a ton of core work...im in a similar situation...when i get insurance in sept i am going to look into alternative methods of healing...most chiros are crap

Bro , I have the same disc issue from a car accident 14 yrs ago. All this time I've been getting Kenalog injections in my lumbar spine. For the first 10 years it helped ! Made me Diabetic but kept the pain at bay! Now after all that I've been told I "have to" see a spinal surgen cause my back is getting to the point I have a hard time standing up sometimes. And even the Morphine or Ultram I take isn't helping any more and my pain Doctor Maxed the dose of both. So see a really good Spinal Doc that you have recommendations about that's what I'm doing!

Try the Accu Spina I am looking into it 4 my neck and back. I have like 6 out total but I am getting better My neck has healed enormously. I am able to dead lift after about a year and some change. I would try shark cartilage to help restore some of the fluid to the discs. Also a side note Accu spina main difference from regular traction is that stimulus added to the muscles which helps them relax and draw fluid into the fibrous tissue. But you can always op for the more invasive method of a disc-extome. But if your under 25 I would not I was told by a couple PA's and Ortho that the scar tissue can actually make the pain worse then when the disc was just out.

Top Bottom