Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st post!!

Lsulover21

Hello everyone glad I found this forum... Hope to pick yalls brains for all the knowledge I can get!

Current numbers:
5'9"
225( heaviest I've ever been)
Around 20%bf
Lifting since 14

Have some tren waiting to start a cycle wanting to stack with test have had many older guys who have competed beg me to start doing competitions so here is my start any tips on when to start dieting and how
Someone with my numbers should diet and also how and when to use my stack... Thanks in advance!

step 1 throw tren away or hide it for a few years

research pct
spend a ton of time in our diect section
log everything you eat. take pics and post it online and DONT CHEAT
make adjustments as necessary

Well I have taken test once for a ten week cycle and gained around twenty pounds with my abs lookin better when I finished and I've taken winstrol twice before football camps and stuff to lower my 40 and that worked as well... So u think I need more time before the big boy stuff?

what are your specific goals for this cycle?

how much research have you done on tren and pct.

Using Tren in your case is like trying to qualify for Nascar before you got a drivers license.

Eat less. Train more. LEarn about supplements. After a year or so, you can try a little primo or var.

Follow what Tom and Nelson said and you will be golden bro.

Well I have taken test once for a ten week cycle and gained around twenty pounds with my abs lookin better when I finished and I've taken winstrol twice before football camps and stuff to lower my 40 and that worked as well... So u think I need more time before the big boy stuff?

Yes, with your current stats yes......beter to wait and do it right, in the long run it will be well worth it........you've come to the right place...

~EZ

Specific goals I want to weigh around 195 my first time on stage in June which I think is very realistic for my genetics when I played college football I was 196 at 6% bf and my upper body is much wider and thicker now

Welcome aboard. Follow Nelson's advice on this one. Put the Tren on ice for now. Not literally, but you know what I mean.

Top Bottom