Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the Brad Pitt fight club cycle

lanky

250mg of pretty boy

50mg of good lighting

400mg of crack addict actors around him to make him look jacked.

and a tub of hairgel..

there you have it.

and yes you can drink winny

lanky said:
250mg of pretty boy

50mg of good lighting

400mg of crack addict actors around him to make him look jacked.

and a tub of hairgel..

there you have it.

and yes you can drink winny

You forgot to throw in the psycho wife-stealing girlfriend that loves stealing (well...adopting) children from third world villages...buy ya know what? I'd do her. :evil:

i might have to give myself bad karma for posting a brad pitt thread,,it was something i said i would never do about 4 years ago when every post on ef had something to do with the fight club..lol

lanky said:
i might have to give myself bad karma for posting a brad pitt thread,,it was something i said i would never do about 4 years ago when every post on ef had something to do with the fight club..lol

lol

It is a damn good move though. :coffee:

sounds about right.

100 per cent correct

It’s a stupid flick, I think I have at least two copies of it here, and have only seen it about 50 or 100 times.

Love that stupid movie.

We have a 91 Saab Convertible, SPG with about 300,000 miles, it looks like something a low life drug dealer would drive in Mexico,
My daughter drives it around college and has changed plates to say MARLA.

I rember seeing fight club about 5 years ago on the big screen.i though man pitt was huge and ripped. later my girl rented it on vedio We played it in slow motion brad has no back at all his traps dont even exist . We puased it on one camera angle from below looking up at him at a angle his pants were falling off and he was oiled up heavey and pumped like he just did push ups
but as far as being juiced how could any one even think so?
he has no back, his forarms are almost non existent.
280i1as.jpg

look at the pic above and notice brad is surrounded by crack heads twigs and he looks big becuase of the crack heads

two flinstone vitamins ed
winny latte's and the parliament light no eating diet is all you have to do. then bang jen anniston every 3 hours to build the abs and bleeks and some curls.

well, I think he looks great in that movie, but, it's funny how in Fight Club Ed Norton looks like crap..but, a few years before he too looked great in American Hist. X

When you look at pics of Brad, he looks like an average skinny guy. He likely doesn't train at all for months , then a movie comes up.. he rents nutritionists, strength trainers, plyometric instructors..etc. he does nothing but sleep, eat and train for 3 months prior to shooting..and Wham! he looks great cuz his porportions come out as he looses fat. He likely does super high rep, lotsa cardio and eats dead on. Norton did the same thing in Amercan X.

It's for film, so, you don't have to be big..you have to appear big. if you are really lean and cut, you will look big. but, put your shirt on and you will look small. Vice versa for guys who are not lean

Top Bottom