Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Woo hoo, 9mths after deca and finally got it back

paul allen

9 months after last shot and I've finally got my libido back 100%, I think. Got really peed off when hot birds walking down street or in mags didn't do anything for me. Very worrying when I was still feeling like this 6 months after. I actually had to beat off just to checked the thing still worked even though I had no desire to at all...., it was like a weekly chore.

Here's a thread to all you guys in the same boat. Just hang in there, and maybe do some herbal remedies, avena, maca, yohimbe etc., I don't need these now but think they helped to fire me back up.

Its only been this week where I got my predatory instinct back, after 9 f-ing months!!!
Anyway, deca guys, good luck, I know I won't touch it again!!

To those on a first deca cycle or just finishing......, sorry!!

Nine Months!!! Damn that sucks. Glad everything is working again and I guess I will stay away from the Deca...

yeah what did you try right after the cycle and then what did u do for the long haul?

sorry just came off fina and i think im in for the long haul :(

Back to the prowl......snarl It can take some timefor the animal to come back, but it does. Now get out there and snatch some game.

Top Bottom