Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hairloss stack (Attack therapy)

I've heard of all that stuff but never used it, so I can't comment it... this is what I'm using right now to battle the shedding while running test, dbol, and proviron:

Nizoral Shampo - every 3rd day
Dercos Shampoo - all other days
MinSaw-A (Minoxidil 7%, Saw Palmetto (anti-DHT), Retinolic Acid) - morning
Spironolactone Cream 5% - night

Not sure if this stuff is working, it's only been a week... hair is still falling out, though not as bad as a couple weeks ago... I'm sure it will take a while.... my biggest concern is if the hair that fell out during cycle will grow back (and stay back) once I'm off.... I don't want to have to use this stuff indefinitely

someone post up on where to buy some of that. I have the propecia and I have Rogaine but where do you get all the others.

njmuscleguy said:
I've heard of all that stuff but never used it, so I can't comment it... this is what I'm using right now to battle the shedding while running test, dbol, and proviron:

Nizoral Shampo - every 3rd day
Dercos Shampoo - all other days
MinSaw-A (Minoxidil 7%, Saw Palmetto (anti-DHT), Retinolic Acid) - morning
Spironolactone Cream 5% - night

Not sure if this stuff is working, it's only been a week... hair is still falling out, though not as bad as a couple weeks ago... I'm sure it will take a while.... my biggest concern is if the hair that fell out during cycle will grow back (and stay back) once I'm off.... I don't want to have to use this stuff indefinitely

sorry to say but your stack is not strong and effective for a person that is losing hair

1) spiro should be used on all your hair; you comb the hair and put on the hairline twice a day (mo-eve)

2) the minoxidil that u use never heard as never heard about saw palmetto efficacy in lotion so here the only thing to do is replace it either with Xandrox or Remox you choose (both tested in many hairloss forums and well known to be efficient).
However minox to be effcienyt need to be used twice ; 8 hours distance so even your application is wrong

3) you need something strong that complement spiro either:

revivogen (inihibit 1-2 alpha red) used once a day

or

THE BEST OPTION FINASTERIDE

sfmonster said:
someone post up on where to buy some of that. I have the propecia and I have Rogaine but where do you get all the others.

a) http://www.revivogen.com (revivogen lotion, conditioner and shampoo)

b) For Xandrox or Remox and to buy Spironolactone (minox + anti dht)

http://www.minoxidil.com/index.php (Lee)

or

www.physicianshairgrowth.com (Klein)

both are good i prefer at the mo Klein remox becasue has progesterone...

c) http://www.tricomin.com/ (for tricomin lotion , conditioner and shampoo)

d) http://www.folligen.com/ (for folligen)

:)

redneck77 said:
how bout jus taken 1 avodart a day. lot easier, with better results

if was so simple...have you thought why the test of avodart as hairloss therapy was stopped by the pharmac company that produces it for the prostate problem?

and why people like Klein, Lee, Proctor and other dermatologists who were the first to prescribe propecia when came out they do not use it yet?

because the safety of avodart is a question mark

so i advice to stick to propecia and the other stuff until the testing on avodart resume..

If progesterone isn't absorbed systemically, then why do they sell topical cream for women that is supposed to help with internal hormone levels be being absorbed systemically?

krishna said:
If progesterone isn't absorbed systemically, then why do they sell topical cream for women that is supposed to help with internal hormone levels be being absorbed systemically?

at that concentration the absorbtion is insignificant and however i will use only when i am on gear; at the mo i am using and do not find anything different than usual; the thing that i notice are my hair more full

shorinryu69 said:
at that concentration the absorbtion is insignificant and however i will use only when i am on gear; at the mo i am using and do not find anything different than usual; the thing that i notice are my hair more full

What do you think of emu oil?

Top Bottom