Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My OSTA-SARM MK-2866 Log!!!

RADAR

Jusr recieved my bottle of this compound and as always here i am to offer my reviews of this product.The good the bad or so-so!

The Bad-----This stuff tasts like glue, since this is a delicate comound I suppose it will grow on me as did Sarms-4

The bad Part 2-------I was unaware of the dosage since the dropper is marked 50 & 100 i started with 50mgs,after discovering later that this was too much...Ouch!

so everyone stay tuned the fun is just starting,as i always say "IT'S SHOWTIME!"

Jusr recieved my bottle of this compound and as always here i am to offer my reviews of this product.The good the bad or so-so!

The Bad-----This stuff tasts like glue, since this is a delicate comound I suppose it will grow on me as did Sarms-4

The bad Part 2-------I was unaware of the dosage since the dropper is marked 50 & 100 i started with 50mgs,after discovering later that this was too much...Ouch!

so everyone stay tuned the fun is just starting,as i always say "IT'S SHOWTIME!"

lol, yeah its 25mgs per ML, the dropper is 1ml. Lets just say you got a nice boost for your first dose! You will be fine.

I love RADARS logs, his S4 log is one of the best! Thanks for this!

Thx for sharing bro , keep us updated :)

half the dropper is a good start

x2 - 1/2 dropper = 12,5 mg, should be OK....people do between 12,5 - 25mg. ED

I do 12,5mg ED, started 3 days ago, and will also post my pros. / cons. however not on a daily basis.

NB: Have not noticed anything ye,t good or bad :)

Top Bottom