Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vegetarian Help with bloat?

I give myself trt but even at 175mg test cyp a week and arimidex at .125 eod i still have around 10lbs bloat. I a gallon of water a day and avoid salted foods the best i can but i still do get some salt. Does anyone think eating a complete plant diet will take care of my bloat? I'd still probably eat some lean meats for protein but i want to try it out

whats your estro levels? go for blood work, just dont tell them you are on hrt on your own if you dont want to. tell them you want to check your test and e2 (estrogen) levels.

I eat no meat or fish and even I can bloat up if estro fluctuates or i eat alot of salt. but i do think eating plant based diet helps, im not sure i will be the fix.
have you had any recent blood work?
give us an example of you diet for the day? (no lying, or we cant really help)

also milk/dairy/lactose could be an issue, even an allergy you may have. can cause bloat IMO

Meal 1
3 eggs
greek yogurt
oatmeal
fruit

Meal 2, 3, 4
Lean meats
Brown rice sweet potatoes or pasta
spinach
beans

Post workout meal
1 can tuna
Brown rice sweet potatoes or pasta

I have intestinal issues so i'm forced to eat strictly clean foods, rarely drink milk, and i dont eat cheat meals, snacks or anything unhealthy, haven't for years. Not sure where my sodium is coming from because i don't season foods. And i always rinse canned foods under water to get rid of some of the sodium.

intestinal issues?
have you ever had a gluten allergy test? can even seem like IBS and be that.
I feel like diet is not the issue here (not directly anyways, in terms of salt)

another thing are you drinking alot of water, the body retains water if it doesn't get enough.

another thing are you drinking alot of water, the body retains water if it doesn't get enough.
very good point too. nto sure why i didnt mention it.
many i tell this too seem confused at first when I say drink more water to hold less water, but if you look into it it actually DOES make sense.

The first 2 weeks when i jumped on i gained 15lbs of bloat and kept it since dropping to a trt dose. Oddly enough last week i was 190 and bloated and this week i'm around 183. still holding some water but my face is thin enough to the point where i'm not worried about it. No idea why i dropped the weight, no diet changes but i've been doing more cardio

Top Bottom