Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clean Out Receptors

jgalb78

Is there any difference between Test C and Deca when it comes to the wait time of cleaning out your receptors after a cycle. I believe that both use the same space on the cell, correct? I am wonder if you take (twice a week) test c at 1cc and 1/2cc of deca would the deca just be wasted due to the amount you are pushing into you body at one time.

the receptor thing is not really based on any facts, its just a theory. I think what its more about is myostatin, which is your body fighting gains

unless you are referring to esters clearing the body.. if so the decaonate ester definitely takes longer to clear than cypionate ester. decaonate ester is the 2nd longest main ester, the 1st being the U ester in EQ

assuming you ran a full cycle deca will take about 6 weeks to clear totally. cyp will take about 4 weeks

you can go to pct calculator website and put it in to get a somewhat idea of that

the receptor thing is not really based on any facts, its just a theory. I think what its more about is myostatin, which is your body fighting gains

unless you are referring to esters clearing the body.. if so the decaonate ester definitely takes longer to clear than cypionate ester. decaonate ester is the 2nd longest main ester, the 1st being the U ester in EQ

assuming you ran a full cycle deca will take about 6 weeks to clear totally. cyp will take about 4 weeks

you can go to pct calculator website and put it in to get a somewhat idea of that

I never knew or saw a sit for PCT CALCULATOR... I google it and still came up with nothing. Do you know the actual website address?

I never knew or saw a sit for PCT CALCULATOR... I google it and still came up with nothing. Do you know the actual website address?

damn looks like the site no longer exists.. that's too bad

but you can look up half lives for the esters and multiply that by 3 and you would get sort of an idea of how long the metabolites will linger in your body

you want to run atleast an 8 week pct after deca durabolin, that I can promise you

Top Bottom