Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WW's New Log - Counting down to the Cruise

What a day! Not only do I get to carb up, but it's THURSDAY ALREADY!!!! AND Nelms birthday day! :D

Eat some bday cake for me!!

5:30 A.M. - ONE HOUR CARDIO
20 min warm up, bike (not fully awake)
10 min stair master (kicked my @$$)
30 min treadmill (sprint @ 7.0 mph/walk @ 3.8 mph)

7:00 A.M. –
Meal # 1 :
• 1 slice spelt bread with a bit of sugar free jam
• whey p. shake with 8 oz skim

9:45 A.M. - 2 glucorell

10:00 A.M.
Meal # 2 :
• 1/2 cup steel cut oats
• scoop whey protein powder

1:00 P.M. –
Meal # 3 :
• spring mix/salad greens, cukes, green pepper
• 5 oz salmon
• south beach pb bar if I'm hungry

4 or 5 P.M. –
Meal # 4 :
• 2-4 oz turkey
• medium apple

CHEST WORKOUT

7 or 8 P.M. - 2 glucorell
Meal # 5 :
• 4-8 oz orange roughy
• onions, asparagus
• 1/3 to 1/2 cup brown rice

Last edited:
here is my bi/back workout from the other night. supersets again- 8 and 10 lb dumbbells have never felt so heavy!!!!

SUPERSET- lat pulldown followed by bicep cable curls. Two normal sets, last set was a dropset.
LAT PULLDOWN- 50 x 12, 70 x 10, 80x6 followed by 50x8
BICEP CABLE CURL- 30 x 12, 40 x 10, 30x8 followed by 20x8

SUPERSET- seated cable row, with a closegrip handle, followed by alternating dumbbell curls (the close grip smoked my biceps!) again, the last set was a dropset.
ROW- 60x12, 70x12, dropset 70x8, 40x12
CURL- regular 12 x 11, hammer 12 x 11, wide grip 8 x 10

SUPERSET- smith machine barbell row followed by a barbell curl. By now, my arms are ready to fall off. I didn't realize how pre-exhusted they would get by supporting the back muscles in the 1st exercise.
ROW- bar plus 20 lbs x 12, bar plus 20 lbs x 12, bar plus 30 lbs x 12
CURL- 20 lbs x 12, 30 lbs x 10, 30 lbs x 11

WoNderWoMan25 said:
I can't tell you - They are hard to find and I'm holding on to this one!

He is the same one who packs my lunch in the AM as I make our protein shakes, the same one who took out the garbage today, the same one who had dinner on the table when I got home from the gym last night, who has great great eyes & smile, who spots me on chest and leg days, who encourages me and notices changes in my body even when he sees me day in/day out, who himself has a 6'4 linebacker build, and the same one who everyday, tells me he loves my booty!

Ok - I'm done - Just need to bring out the bragging rights on occasion!! :verygood:
OH MY LOOOORD!!!! How the HELL did you find this one?!?!?!

Brag, Girl - BRAG!!!! He deserves it! His mama must have taught him right!!

Looking good, chicka! Workouts are looking strong and diet is right on. Enjoy that carb up! :p

Bump to the other advice about your mom. Just keep pressing on. Take it as a compliment!

scorpiogirl said:
OH MY LOOOORD!!!! How the HELL did you find this one?!?!?!

Brag, Girl - BRAG!!!! He deserves it! His mama must have taught him right!!

Funny that you say that, because his mom dropped him off on his grandparents doorstep (literally) at the age of two... and never looked back. His dad was overseas in the Navy at the time. So all the credit goes to his grandmamma (who is alive and well and AWESOME!!).

FlyBrownChick said:
Looking good, chicka! Workouts are looking strong and diet is right on. Enjoy that carb up! :p

Bump to the other advice about your mom. Just keep pressing on. Take it as a compliment!

I'm always happy to hear you say my diet looks right on, girl!! But I am :chomp: REEEEAAALLLLY HUNGRY :chomp: - both yesterday and again today. I'm hoping over to fit day to see how many calories I'm getting in on a carb-up day. Haven't been over there in awhile.

Re- my mom. Thanks. I've just let the entire coversation drop. Mooooving on like it never happened.

WoNderWoMan25 said:
I'm But I am :chomp: REEEEAAALLLLY HUNGRY :chomp: - both yesterday and again today. I'm hoping over to fit day to see how many calories I'm getting in on a carb-up day. Haven't been
Definitely put the numbers into fitday to see how they come out. You may not be eating enough. I'd log each day's numbers just to be sure that you are eating enough to maintain the mass that you have. You don't want to risk muscle for the sake of losing fat.

FlyBrownChick said:
Definitely put the numbers into fitday to see how they come out. You may not be eating enough. I'd log each day's numbers just to be sure that you are eating enough to maintain the mass that you have. You don't want to risk muscle for the sake of losing fat.

If I order some sushi tonight (all that took of it by big got me craving) I'll get close to 15-1550 total calories. 30 fat, 145 carb, 180 protein. Sounds right for a higher carb day?

WHen ever I was "CRAZY HUNGRY" while dieting, I would load up on protein and some good fats :)

-The carbs usually made me bload and hungry reallllyyy quickly. :p

WoNderWoMan25 said:
If I order some sushi tonight (all that took of it by big got me craving) I'll get close to 15-1550 total calories. 30 fat, 145 carb, 180 protein. Sounds right for a higher carb day?
That's too low. Your moderate carb days should be approximately carbs at bodyweight, your no days should be strictly fibrous veggie carbs, and your high days should be approximately 1.5 times bodyweight.

You're SEVERELY undereating and that's why you are always starving!

Top Bottom