Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to the Elite Fitness Women's Forum START HERE

Hello ladies. My name is Ashley.
Weight: 130lbs
Height: 5'5"
Body fat: i don't know my % but I have a good pinchable size of it on my midsection.

Goals: I want to tone the extra fat I've gained this year, stop craving (and giving in to) crappy snacks like flaming hot funyuns and bowls of fruity pebbles, replace those calories with better carbs. I want to form a habit of working out and lose this on again off again attitude. I want to cook more.

Current training, I practice yoga and I use a lot of xhit work out videos on YouTube, as well as belly dancing videos. (YouTube is awesome for work out vids.)

This time around I'm on day 3. I plan on doing yoga for toning and strength training 5x a week and cardio 3x a week.

Meal plan: I don't have one as of yet. I'm struggling with cooking for myself as well as an extremely picky eater.

Hello everyone, new meat here to the forums. Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.

Current Stats
Height: 5'3"
Bodyweight: 130 lbs
Body fat: 20%

Currently training for a figure competition September 26th.

Diet: I am working on building right now so I'm eating a bit more than usual. Around 1800-2000 calories a day with a 40C-40P-20F split. Going to switch over to carb cycling at about 16 weeks then begin a steady cut at about 12 weeks.

Training: I train six days a week, morning fasted cardio (30 min right now) and abs or calves, and afternoon weight training split. Mon-Legs, Tues - Back, Wed - Chest, Thur - Legs, Fri - Shoulders, Sat - Arms.

Gear: I have done an Anavar cycle, Primo cycle, and Clen in the past that all went decently. Trying out Deca and Test P starting th is week, yes I know many people won't agree but I have had trouble putting on muscle since I've had my son (he'll be eight months old in a few days), and the Anavar wasn't cutting it this time around. I am really cautious with them and my husband and I have done tremendous amounts of research before embarking on this journey, both online and from personal source experience. I will stop immediately if I notice any serious adverse effects. Going to go into my cut cycle with Winstrol (injection), L-carnitine (injection), and Clen because it worked so well last time.

Can't wait to get on stage! It's been a long time coming. Had started to prep a few years ago but other circumstances got in the way. Then my husband and I decided to have our son before I stepped up my gear game just in case. I really want to take this Pro and compete in physique down the line. My husband is also an avid bodybuilder. Has competed twice now, one lightweight and one middle weight, though he did not place in either division, falling in fourth each time. He is bulking up to get into light heavyweight, which is his preferred division. We both struggle with keeping on weight (I know, poor us, which is why we started gear in the first place. Any tips, suggestions, or questions are welcome!

^^Welcome to EF. :) I'm probably one of those that wouldn't risk a heavy cycle like that but it's pretty much what you have to do to be competitive, especially if going pro is a goal. I'd love to hear your updates and see how it goes. We don't get many women on here who have used the bigger cycles. Good luck with your cut!

Re: newbie post

H:163cm / 5'3
W:68k /149lb
BF: Dread to think at the moment!

I used to be a contender...
3 years ago I was lifting 4-5 times and running around 20k / 12miles a week. After getting some serious RSI in my shoulder I fell off the wagon and am now trying to claw my way back.
My short term goal is just to lose all the extra bodyweight I've put on over the past few years and get my groove back. I have been replacing the buzz I got from exercise with sugar and cutting that habit is making me cranky!

In order to do this and get back into good habits I'm 4 days into a planned 8 week vegan diet (and crying with longing every time I see a glass of milk). I'm doing this through a meal delivery service to make sure I'm eating a well balanced vegan diet! No plans to convert to veganism once the 8 weeks are up. Longer term goal is to start bulking up and to lift heavy.

Since February I've been weight training twice a week with a PT and doing some low intensity cardio 3 times a week.
Typically in a session I'm doing 5 sets of 3 at 90% of max for my primary exercise which is squat or deadlift at the moment. Low weight /high reps for my bench as with my shoulder I'm almost starting from scratch and my left side is still considerably weaker. I'm snatching and cleaning using an empty bar to warm up.

I'm having to keep it light as it seems like every other week I'm injuring myself in new ways usually in my lower back and hips. If I go even moderately heavy or start training much more than 3 times I week I'm ending up out of action. I'm finding this very demotivating and frustrating having never been injury prone in the past. One of the perks of getting older I guess! I just want to LIFT!

My deadlift is currently 110% of bw, my squat is 95% of bw and my bench is around 80%. I could easily put quite a bit more onto my squat and deadlift but I'm being cautious. I'm considering using HGH to help me get moving and keep me injury free but I think this is the wrong place for that conversation?

I'm determined to keep going so have joined Elite Fitness to keep me motivated and excited. I hope this post doesn't come across as one long moan, that I haven't gone on for too long and it's in the right place!

Hi, I'm brand new to this whole body building thing and I'm just looking for some recommendations on how to get started.

I'm 28, 5'8" tall, I weigh 270lbs and have 49% bf.....I currently follow a clean eating/paleo diet with very few carbs and lots of veggies and protein. No dairy minus eggs and Greek yogurt and very few fruits. So far I've lost about 8 pounds in the last 3 weeks following this program but I want to step up my workouts. As for goals, my end goal weight would be somewhere around 140lbs with less than 18%bf. As for short term I would like to drop around 60 pounds and 20% body fat by this time next year...do these sound reasonable??

On Mondays I do an hour of cross fit/ HIIT training and then I try to go for a walk/run or do yoga or kickboxing throughout the week. I try to strive for 4 workouts a week but with my wacky schedule with school and work I don't have a set routine.

My ex has recently gotten into body building and he's doing so amazing and he keeps encouraging me to try it out and I finally took his advice. I need to know basics from when I should workout to what types as well as diet and supplements. Any advice will be great...I'm super excited to get started.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
hi,
I am new here, I am light overweight and I have done many things to get over it, but no results, So I thought just get into a discussion about fitness to know why I am getting this problem

Top Bottom