Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to the Elite Fitness Women's Forum START HERE

Hi, everyone-- have been browsing the forums here for a little bit, and have decided to jump in.
Me:

5'7"
155lbs.
18% bodyfat (eeeew!)

I started working-out seriously after my last motorcycle accident, about two years ago. I felt like I needed to keep myself as maintained as my bikes, if I wanted to be able to bounce as well as I have been. I also gained some weight, post-accident, that I am not happy with, and have not been able to shake.

I have residual shoulder and knee issues from past accidents, though I have good range of motion, and good strength, in spite of them.

I have gone from 22% bodyfat to 18%, maintaining about 155lbs, in the past 6 months.
Diet is good-- I know the drill.
I lift 5 days per week, and cardio 4 days per week.
I work with a trainer 1 day each week.
I am ready to take my progress to the next level, and would like some input from experienced females!:stilleto:

Last 20 lbs

Hi there, I'm new to this site. I'm 30 years old and looking to loose last 20lbs after havig kids. I was able to loose 50lbs by exercising and dieting but having great difficulity loosing these 20lbs. I know I'm 5.5" weight: 148lbs. Eat healty and try to be active. It seems like my weight is stuck at this point. Please help.

Welcome and congratulations on the hard work and results. 50lbs is great.

You need to make a thread and post your workout and diet. There are a lot of experienced ladies her that can help you tweak your workout and diet as you fight those last 10-20lbs. (The last 10 are the hardest)

Rebecca D

New to Elitefitness. I am 34, married with 4 kids. I love the gym, but after a couple of years off, it's time to "reclaim the body"

It's on!

Hi My diet is almost exactly the same as the one you have mentioned at the start and i still cant lose weight. I have been doing cardio for 1 hour every day and then weight training 3 days a week. Its making me so depressed. I think i need to try clen or T3 Can you give me so info on whether they would work for me if i have a great diet?

I would recomend Need2slin.

Need 2 Slin - the worlds first test boosting nutrient repartitioner!

Highlights:

Increase lean body mass
Lower body fat
Faster metabolism
Boost thyroid output
Increase testosterone
Improve insulin sensitivity in muscle
Increase natural energy
Enhance muscular blood flow

new here and first time posting!

weight: 120, height 5'1", body fat: to be determined

goals: i wanted to maintain and lose the weight i have gained again after loosing almost 50 lbs 2 years ago. This past year I worked at home so I'm starting to gain pounds again.. I enrolled myself to the gym so I will be able to shed some pounds and maintain the weight i had.

my current training & cardio schedule:
i workout 5 days a week with a total of 2-3 hours per day.
M/W/F - 1 hour cardio using elipticals with 2lbs dumbbells on each hand (ramp 14, resistance 4) & 1 hour TRX session
T/TH - 1 hour cardio using elipticals with 2lbs dumbbells on each hand (ramp 14, resistance 4) & 2 hours routine with machines

Routine:
SET 1 (@12 reps each repeat 3x)
Chest Press Decline
Lat pull down
Back
hamstring curl
Leg press
2 minute sprint at the tredmill

SET 2 (@12 reps each repeat 3x)
Rowing
Pec Fly
Leg raise
flutter kick
1 minute eliplical (ramp 10 resistance 1)

Abs circuit (using TRX @15 count)
plank
plank (up & down)
Crunches
mountain climbing
side crunches

Saturday and Sunday is rest day..

my current meal plan:
Since I work during the night, i cannot do anything but to switch my eating habits.
I usially woke up around 9 or 10AM. eat pittied prunes maybe 5-10 pieces with 3 tall glasses of Hot water.

Lunch: 1 cup oatmeal, 1 cup viand,1 tall glass of pure grape juice.

# hours after (before gym):Fruit slices

Dinner: 1 cup oatmeal & 1 cup viand

Then off to work.

No other salient medical concerns:
No other ailments, its just that my lowerback feels like it will tear up sometimes.

So, here's my question/problem:
on my current weightloss and toning plan, Im concerned if I am eating the proper food to loose weight. A few weeks at the gym makes me feel like I'm bloating. a friend of mine gave me fatburner pills but I finished taking them and after 3 days i feel like I am retaining food and water and at the same time making my stomach bloat, did those pills caused it? should i stop taking it? I liked it because it gave me unstoppable energy.

Hi girls. New here. Have had tons of trouble the last few years medically. Before that I was doing wonderful with a clean diet and my exercises. Then I had to have spinal surgery and my thyroid taken out. Well, needless to say with absolutely no energy and the appetite of a horse I gained fifteen pounds. My thyroid levels are finally leveling out and the last couple of days I am back to eating clean and working out.

My stats are 5"8, 154 lbs, not exactly sure about the body fat but I just know it has to be around 30. I would write what My usual day is but Over the past two and a half years I went from being a vegetarian to a Pescatarian (fish) to just starting to eat chicken again last week. ( and I feel sooo much better)

Any ways, my work out, what has worked for me any ways is doing the Chalean extreme. I did it for four weeks, before my last surgery and I was getting so buff so I am thinking I will stick with that!? I just get confused about how much of everything I need to eat. I am bad about doing the math on how much protein, etc.

I have read through a little bit of these boards and am excited to be back with it!! Everyone seems to helpful. Thanks!

Welcome,

I was intrigued by your post because my mother-in-law had her thyroid taken out (cancer) 20 years ago. She went completely macrobiotic/vegetarian for 10 years. She then added fish and just recently started eating chicken. Neat coincidence. (She is 73)

Rebecca D

Top Bottom