Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women and Pro hormones..

Checkout psizzle on the woman's threads she's doing the new katana from Mr supps and it's a cutter. I'm sure she could help.

If you're looking to cut, the new katana is definitely the way to go, and it's also always been the hands-down favorite for women..

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...-females-look-into-legal-steroids-717859.html
^^ check out this sticky, Needto wrote it up a while back. Good info on it. Only thing is, half these mentioned supps have been discontinued...BUT if you've been lucky enough to score some, I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have, as I've taken pretty much everything you can think of lol

If you're looking to cut, the new katana is definitely the way to go, and it's also always been the hands-down favorite for women..

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...-females-look-into-legal-steroids-717859.html
^^ check out this sticky, Needto wrote it up a while back. Good info on it. Only thing is, half these mentioned supps have been discontinued...BUT if you've been lucky enough to score some, I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have, as I've taken pretty much everything you can think of lol

The epi you can get and Needtobuildmuscle.com
The katanadrol 2.0 is now 3.0 . In place of the dermacrine I now tell people to use Rs-transaderm its the same thing except a better transdermal and way more servings per bottle.

So pretty much everything in this thread still stands for the most part, Thanks to all the ladies on elite you guys rock.

I can't name the prohormone on here, but because I already have it, unopened but oh so eager to see the effectiveness, the supp contains;

17beta-[1-ketoethyl]-androstane-3-one,17a-ol

Yay or nay for chicklets?? Also would being on a birth control pill and the estrogen levels affect the hormonal balances?? I'm reading soooo many net articles, but now it's just info overload!!!

Your professional advice is all I follow!!
^_^
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value17beta-[1-ketoethyl]-androstane-3-one,17a-ol20 mg**20 mg

Last edited:
So what is a cutting stack that is safe for women?? ps - need to ship to or purchase within Australia ;)
If it's your first time, just do one compound at a time. And in this case go with katana as a standalone

Very hard with shipping to AUS Punky

Brad.

Top Bottom