Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is WRONG with the world today?!! *rant time*

It is absolutely retarded for anyone under 30 to be using HGH in my opinion! And AAS for the under 20 crowd is crazy too. It was a real eye opener for me going to my first competition and realizing and hearing backstage how even the bikini girls, who all looked like they were 12, were using something.

It's a sign of society...we feel sad, we take a pill. We have a pain, we take a pill. We want to look "good"...take a pill. Instant gratification.

When you get older and you WILL get older, there is a good chance that the use may catch up with you. Especially if there is prolonged HGH use (hello organ growth)and especially as a woman. Taking AAS can mess with your hormone levels/ production in later years. It definitely has impacted mine as a now 40 year old woman!

They may not see the bigger picture now but man...a little common sense is not too common these days!

I totally agree with everything.
I had my son at age 17 so that showed me the hard way that rushing things isn't the best. There are consequences for everything you do and most kids now a days don't realize that. It's truely sad

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using EliteFitness

Yep...sometimes you just gotta let them learn the hard way though.

It's all about immediate gratification these days. I see these 20 yr old kids looking jacked with their beach muscles. Flexing in the mirror between sets. Posing and having their friends take pics of them. At the same time I see the natty kids look at them and you can tell they feel like they are wasting time, but stick it out anyways.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

You might see them jacked but you can almost guarantee they're A not following a correct protocol, B won't do a correct PCT so they'll look like shit when it's over, and C ruining their bodies (and manhood)

Why can't you get it up? 'oh I decided it was a good idea to fuck with my natural test levels before my body was ready, then didn't properly recover'

You might see them jacked but you can almost guarantee they're A not following a correct protocol, B won't do a correct PCT so they'll look like shit when it's over, and C ruining their bodies (and manhood)

Why can't you get it up? 'oh I decided it was a good idea to fuck with my natural test levels before my body was ready, then didn't properly recover'

This made me LOL

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom