Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is WRONG with the world today?!! *rant time*

P

psizzle_8

When i was in high school, I never even THOUGHT about steroids, much less using them...my ass was in the gym EVERY morning at 430am, came home and got ready then went to school from 745am til 3pm, then I followed strict dieting...I wasn't aware of forums, instead I subscribed to Health & Fitness and would sit and read for hours on end soaking up all the info I could...

Can someone please explain to me why fucking kids barely out of high school are asking me about dosing HGH and other roids? Seriously?

When you're not even old enough to purchase alcohol legally, haven't even seen the world or had any true experiences, WHY would you start manipulating your body when you're not even finished growing?!

I'm not even CLOSE to touching HGH yet, I'm saving that for when I'm in my 40s or when my body actually NEEDS it...it's like people don't realize, hello, your body produces GH naturally!! So if you're already young and producing it naturally, what the fuck sense does it make to supplement more of it?

Would love to hear others thoughts on this, maybe I'm just old fashioned in my way of thinking, I just know when I was 17, 18, 19, I was nowhere CLOSE to touching any of these drugs, much less HGH.

*steps off soapbox*

Yeah I honestly never even thought about it until 25 in the military. Of course it was mainly vanity, but for practical purposes as well on the job. I've seen some pretty jacked kids walking around though at the gym but hopefully they're using their plentiful natural supply. T seems everything is happening earlier with kids with each generation. Other drugs use, violence, sex... Our way of life will soon eat us alive if the economy/ww3 doesn't get us first. :/ sorry Doom and gloom guy here lol

When i was in high school I was in amazing shape because of how dedicated i was to being healthy and fit...

At 19 I was a collegiate athlete on full scholarship, I couldn't even take GNC supps, much less steroids, but my gym dedication carried over, I didn't NEED supplements...

I didn't touch my first steroid til age 22, and the entire cycle was put together by needto and he and I spoke daily watching every side effect I experienced...

I don't claim to know everything. That's why I made this thread, I'll admit HGH is the one compound I haven't spent a lot of time researching, mainly because I have no interest in it...but I can't imagine a young kid running this drug without medical need or supervision.

So yes I'm technically referring to females 17-19 years of age in this thread...but I can't see there being much difference with boys the same age...

I really don't understand it either. Its today's lazy ass America that has gotten that way. This new generation has grown up wanting something for no work. Its the generation of handouts, and take a pill for anything. Just look at TV. Every other commercial is for some type of pill while the other commercials are for things that got you the problem in the first place (junk food, restaraunts, beer ads, video games, etc.)

I lifted for nearly 20 YEARS off and on before touching a steroid. I took my first PH just 3 years ago at the age of 35 after I built a good base on diet and solid training and decided I was committed enough and consistent enough to know this was going to be a lifelong lifestyle for me

Exactly. I think my generation is the last non-handout generation honestly

Ya, what the hell?!?
I honestly didn't even really know about steroids until I was past high school, and even then I thought only professionals used them.
I have a brother who's about 8 years younger than me who's done a few cycles and so havent almost all his friends, crazy right? It's pretty much "normal" now.
It for sure has to do with the younger (ok even mine) generations being addicted to that instant gratification thing. It's sickening really

Just making sure I wasn't missing anything lol

Glad we are all in agreement. Not trying to be a bitch, just trying to make these kids aware of how stupid they are being.

You have your entire lives to run this shit, makes no fucking sense to run something like HGH at that young of an age...AAS either

Hopefully the certain people I'm directing this thread to are reading this and wisen the fuck up.

Hell in a handbasket! Haha all it boils down to is a bunch of lazy assholes wanting to look good all summer without having to do the work in the winter.

Good luck running steroids at 16 and keeping a family together when your dick won't work at 25 and your wife starts asking why

No 17 year old kid can afford real HGH anyways so they are wasting their money on cheap chinese bunk powder

Top Bottom