Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the rules?

figurechamp

Wondering about "the rules" on this:

I have "a friend" ;) who maintains a blog on another site about her physique quest. "she" was wondering if she's allowed to post that blog's address on this board bc she said she'd really like to get feedback from this group of chicas coz she's heard so many great things about them.

But then she's also wondering: if she is allowed to do that, is it smart? If, say, she wants to post on this board any questions or answers about gear, can that be tracked to her blog, which, by the way, does not mention her name but does have some pics posted. She's concerned about potential ramifications of allegedly admitting to any supposed use of "candy " on this board and then the dots being connected, so to speak, to the blog. Would it just be better to create a separate log on this board?

she currently drives traffic to the blog from her Facebook account, but that account is private. She wishes to draw more traffic to the blog outside of Facebook.

What d'ya think? :)

Wondering about "the rules" on this:

I have "a friend" ;) who maintains a blog on another site about her physique quest. "she" was wondering if she's allowed to post that blog's address on this board bc she said she'd really like to get feedback from this group of chicas coz she's heard so many great things about them.

But then she's also wondering: if she is allowed to do that, is it smart? If, say, she wants to post on this board any questions or answers about gear, can that be tracked to her blog, which, by the way, does not mention her name but does have some pics posted. She's concerned about potential ramifications of allegedly admitting to any supposed use of "candy " on this board and then the dots being connected, so to speak, to the blog. Would it just be better to create a separate log on this board?

she currently drives traffic to the blog from her Facebook account, but that account is private. She wishes to draw more traffic to the blog outside of Facebook.

What d'ya think? :)

If she's looking to maintain anonymity I'd say just start a new thread

I agee ,post up here ,but no links to anything ,she is welcome to post here as much as she like if she wants information.actually we would be glad to have her here.

Top Bottom