Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female can't loose weight blood work advice.

My girlfriend literally can't seem to loose weight. Since we started dating she has picked up fitness ( guess my obsession rubbed off on her) she works out hard with the weights, gets the cardio in and eats healthy. She has been keeping this up for 3 years now and yet her weight won't drop, actually increased. Some muscle but generally fat increase. I have been telling her for a while now to go get blood work done bc everything about her points to something else. Every symptom she has points to thyroid. Anyways I convinced her to get check out but I was wondering what all to have checked of course thyroid is the main thing but I was wondering about other stuff such as estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, LH, FSH. What do I need check in that area could that be part of it. She does not take birth control, and although she is regular on her periods she is one heck of a roller coaster during that week if that give u any indicator hormone wise. Basically what all needs check? Ask away at the questions ill try to answer them. I rly would like to get her moving in the right direction.

How old is she?

It sounds like you have it covered. Is she stressed? Cortisol test too maybe.

And if it all comes back normal...the answer likely lies in her diet.

How old is she?

It sounds like you have it covered. Is she stressed? Cortisol test too maybe.

And if it all comes back normal...the answer likely lies in her diet.

Just turned 24. She's getting blood done tomorrow. She stays stresses ( nursing school) but I am having cortisol checked in am but I'm not sure if that is a good indicator bc I thing u have to check it like 3 times in a day to see if it has a natural cycle if being up in morning and dropping off in afternoon.

Also if it is cortisol what would be recommended. I know 7-keto may be an option but is that better or worse than using dhea. And if it turns out to be thyroid what would be recommended? Thanks.

start cardio in the AM and do it uphill and do fast walking
do it or 30 min 6 x a week and youll drop 30 lbs in 6-8 weeks..

also cut out salt , soda, etc...

A calorie deficit will work for ANYONE, health issues included. Although some health issues can make it harder for the fat the budge, and the deficit may need to be lower than for the average woman ir will still work
Unless you have a digital scale and measure EVERYTHING, in grams, then there's no way to know how much you're truly eating. Figure out her maintenance calories. Subtract 10-15% keep calories at that number for a good 2-3 weeks then reasses if needed. The average women's maintenance calories are around 2000. Even when you do figure out her numbers it's still trial and error.

What ratios should she be eating. Right now she is sitting at 1330 calories a day

What are her stats? Height/ weight? 1130 is LOW!!

Ratios are personal preference to some degree. 40/40/20 or 50/30/20 are the most common places to start.

Did her bloodwork come back?

Top Bottom