Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight loss after taking prednisone

Swole_2112

Have any of you ladies out there ever considerably reduced your BF after having gained weight from taking prednisone? If so, how did you do it... aside from having your diet on key?

Drink a ton of water...exercise/cardio it will take awhile....you figure a % is water weight from the drug itself...the rest is weight from increased eating so that will take cal reduction and exercise....It will come off...I used to have to take it all the time

Swole_2112 said:
Have any of you ladies out there ever considerably reduced your BF after having gained weight from taking prednisone? If so, how did you do it... aside from having your diet on key?
Ehhh Prednisone, bleh...

I went from approx 185-190 lbs beginning of Jan 05, 26% BF to about 11-12 % BF, 145 lbs in April 05 if you want to talk numbers. How I did it, what I did, to the minute I put each morsel of food in my mouth is listed in my log. Although other factors contributed to my weight gain, Prednisone helped put the extra 50 lbs on that's for sure.

PM me for other details.

And yes, if it wasn't for my clean diet, I would not have had the results I did in the time I did. :rose:

And what results they are!

Although prednisone has those evil side effects that are really hard to avoid, just like trying to get to a significant change in your body, its not just diet & exercise, but really focused, consistent and almost religious adherence to a diet -- (see Bunns' results and the amazing state she's in now!)

Sassy69 said:
And what results they are!

Although prednisone has those evil side effects that are really hard to avoid, just like trying to get to a significant change in your body, its not just diet & exercise, but really focused, consistent and almost religious adherence to a diet -- (see Bunns' results and the amazing state she's in now!)
^^^ Ain't that the truth...everything listed on this link as well... about sums it up :verygood: ... Click Me

Top Bottom