Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transformation contest!!!!!!!!!please read!!!!!!!

Hi guys, I'm not going to join the contest, competitions aren't my thing, but I'll be reading and cheering from the sidelines!!

Hi guys, I'm not going to join the contest, competitions aren't my thing, but I'll be reading and cheering from the sidelines!!

That's cool Rachel I know they are not for everybody and we can use all the support we can get. Hopefully even though your not going to be in the contest that it still helps motivate you to reach your goals for the summer!

That's cool Rachel I know they are not for everybody and we can use all the support we can get. Hopefully even though your not going to be in the contest that it still helps motivate you to reach your goals for the summer!

I will second these wise words :supercool

Yep, I'll start a log as well and I'll be training hard next to the girls and guys!! But I personally think it's time one of the girls win a contest.. (not biased or anything, ha ha ha)

I've already got the workout ready (a huge thanks to Donna) and just getting my head around the the techniques, so girls and guys.. cheersquad member #1 is ready!!!

Yep, I'll start a log as well and I'll be training hard next to the girls and guys!! But I personally think it's time one of the girls win a contest.. (not biased or anything, ha ha ha)

I've already got the workout ready (a huge thanks to Donna) and just getting my head around the the techniques, so girls and guys.. cheersquad member #1 is ready!!!

That is great to hear good luck! I will be following your log and help out if I can!

Donna is gonna tear shit up she has got to be one of the most excited out of the bunch!

Hey you two!! Thanks so much for your kind words. You know now I'm guna have to live up to this to save disappointment lmao, I must admit I do happen to be so excited. As far as any sort of comp goes this b the first for me! , it could be the start of something marvellous !! : )

Yeah come on ladies let's do this for EF show them EF ladies are hardcore, no messing about were awesome, I will even chick in a signed photo of Johny haha

Yeah come on ladies let's do this for EF show them EF ladies are hardcore, no messing about were awesome, I will even chick in a signed photo of Johny haha

haha We are trying to get the ladies to enter D not run em off lol

Last day girls! remember it is free to enter and what you will get out of will be priceless!

K to anyone of you ladies you bump this thread today!

Top Bottom