Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thongers - Who has the balls to wear em'?

Do you wear a thonger?

• Hell, no.

Votes: 26 28.3%
  • Want to - but have never had the courage.

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Yes - but I also own & wear butt-coverage swimwear.

Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Hell, yes. I even wear my thonger to the grocery store.

Votes: 29 31.5%

• Total voters
the-short-one said:
Ohhhh yeah. I've been to Germany, and trust me. EVERYONE wears a thinger there. Mostly arge, hairy, flabby men. :D Made me feel like a super model.

Yep, those German thingers are skerry! (lol sorry...;) )

Boy shorts ... uh, those dont' fit me very well. If I have to, I've got a pair of Brazilian bottoms that are presentable & the standard granny pants if I need em.

of course it doesn't seem to matter her in the ATL because the sun & heat have decided to leave apparently..... (yep, my blood is uber thin...)

Im so glad u guys are reserved with what u wear also, Im kinda shy about wearing a 2 pc, i hate my body so that could be alot of it :( I know most of u guys prob have the asses for it....but its good ur not hookers bout showing them in front of the kiddos:)
but heck yeah if everyone else was doing it, do it and show off what u have worked hard on

the-short-one said:
I have a 3 thonger bikinis. I wear them, but wonder if I should. (No one wants to be "that fat girl" you see at the beach who doesn't know she's fat. :D)

Not looking for reassurance - just wondering who here wears one besides me.

If I had Bikinimom's, Bunny's, Sassy's and your ass... HELL YEAH!!!! I'll be wearing that all day.. everywhere!!! ;)

My question - are thongs even in style any more? I've got about $400 worth of nice thongs and one $30 ass coverage suit for family hour.

God I hope they are in CA....

I only wear thong panties and have a g-string bathing suit that I only wear on the boat or diving where no one will see me but my fella. Other than that, I have many full coverage bikinis that I wear eveywhere else.

I still have two thong suits but haven't worn them in a long time. I still have a rock solid ass but opt for the minimal coverage teeny-weeny bikinis. If I were to be on a beach were women were topless I would have ZERO issue being topless and teeny weeny thong bottom. On a boat - no need for a suit - period. LOL

Sassy69 said:
My question - are thongs even in style any more? I've got about $400 worth of nice thongs and one $30 ass coverage suit for family hour.

God I hope they are in CA....

Yes!! :D I wear one every time I go to the lake, and I'm not alone. All the SoCal girls come to Havasu or Parker for the weekends and they're wearin em'. We went to Parker today and there wer old ladies wearing thongers. lolol. By old I mean 60's- 70's. It was quite the site to behold. I wanted to give them a standing O. They were cute.

We took my son to Universal Studios Hollywood this weekend and stayed at the Hilton right there at the gate. I wore my thonger at the pool and nobody batted an eyelash. I could have been wallpaper. It was great. :D

Can't be having panty lines........gotta thong it!! But just under my clothes and no way in public for me!

we shall see. I set sail on a cruise/wedding next October, am packing the lil buggers... psmf my ass off til then lol

Haven't even been to a beach or pool in about 3 years, but I "graduated" to a brazilian a while back, due to the ex having a hissy fit if someone else saw my body. Needless to say after a long drawn out fiasco - he's no longer.

I wore them for a LONG time (been kicked out of many pools and a beach for it too). Still have one of them.

Sass - I got kicked out of Stone Mountain for wearing one! lol

It just kills me that everyone HAS an ass, but it's shameful to show it. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom