Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supervixen

mikki(hbdywi)

anyone have any opinions on this book?
i got it the other day and read quite a bit yesterday...looks pretty solid only i never saw mention of cardio AND the diet is a lil "outdated" IMHO

i was given that book for x-mas and i carried it around for weeks. I didn't read it, and i didn't pay much attention to the diet either (neither interested me), but the photographs of the exercises, and the easy to follow system of changing your body into a super vixen were the best part of the book. but the book of exercises, along with any other new ways of spicing up your work out are only useful until your body becomes bored with them. with all of that said, the book can be just another chapter in switching your routine, and then it is thrown on a bookshelf or loaned out to someone else. so, enjoy while you can, i did.:D

Supervixen

I bought it as well, attracted by the exeptionnal physic of negrita and I thought that it was more advanced training...........not so bad anyway except for the diet.
I was thinking on buying "Sliced" from her, does anybody got any avice for this book? :confused:

Top Bottom