Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sit ups before bed for woman after giving birth

Judy123

after giving birth to my first baby, my belly stretched out and got bigger, I don't know if it was because I was eating much more than I used to before getting pregnant or because your skin stretches out with the baby, so being a new mother doesn't allow me to have time to go to the gym, I have been doing 100 sit ups every day in the pm time, do you think that would help to put my belly back in place or at least diminish it a bit?

Sadly, you can't spot reduce body fat. To make your waist smaller, you need to loose body fat overall.

I am sure we have all seen the fat guy at the gym doing 1000 sit ups. I give him props for working hard but he is missing the big picture - his diet.

The same goes for your situation. If you want to loose belly fat, you need to perfect your diet and training. Fat is basically stored energy. To loose body fat, you need to consume less calories then you expend.

In this video I explain how to calculate your calorie, protein, carb and fat requirements based on your goals -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...s/nutrition-101-carbs-proteins-fat-46427.html

i can totally understand the issue here. when you were pregnant you were eating for 2. now that you aren't anymore you have to remember this and lower your portion size. it is like a guy who used to be skinny who bulked up, and then decided to cut back down. it is hard for the brain to re-learn things cause you are so used to over eating

It all comes down to diet. You just have to slowly cut calories back until you find the sweet spot where you are cutting fat.

You need to increase your physical activity to begin with to raise your metabolism. What is more, you need to get your diet in check. That way you will start losing the fat on the belly and it will start getting tighter.

As for the situps - you can do them every other day, but it wont make the belly disappear.

Top Bottom