Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Personal Alarms

cezza30

Heya

This might sound totally stupid, so please forgive me and my dumb brain :)

I want to get a personal alarm and I've just been looking at some on the internet. I've found button press ones and ones where you have to pull a cord to set off the alarm. I figure that the cord one would be better as I'm less likely to set it off by accident, which leads to my main question...

If you do set it off by accident, can you turn them off? And how?? I've been looking at lots of websites and none of them say which is handy.

C x

I have no idea what a cord-based personal alarm looks liek - got an links? Otherwise can't you set an alarm on yoru cell phone or soemthing?

cezza30 said:
Heya

This might sound totally stupid, so please forgive me and my dumb brain :)

I want to get a personal alarm and I've just been looking at some on the internet. I've found button press ones and ones where you have to pull a cord to set off the alarm. I figure that the cord one would be better as I'm less likely to set it off by accident, which leads to my main question...

If you do set it off by accident, can you turn them off? And how?? I've been looking at lots of websites and none of them say which is handy.

C x

I have the pin one, when you pull the pin it goes off and it is LOUD, when you put the pin back in it turns off. I find that one nice cause you can carrie around your wrist and not worry, or put it in your purse and it won't accidently go off.

Sassy69 said:
I have no idea what a cord-based personal alarm looks liek - got an links? Otherwise can't you set an alarm on yoru cell phone or soemthing?

I mean an alarm that will deafen people if they attack you :) not to remind me of stuff hehe.

ck2006 said:
I have the pin one, when you pull the pin it goes off and it is LOUD, when you put the pin back in it turns off. I find that one nice cause you can carrie around your wrist and not worry, or put it in your purse and it won't accidently go off.

Yeah that sounds quite good. I don't like the thought of a button one because I know I'll set it off on a crowded train or something :worried: don't really want to be responsible for deafening little children or anything!

Top Bottom