Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex-- advice needed

Reese23

My next comp is 3 weeks away, today. Im keeping my cycle(5mg inj winstrol, 10mg var ED) throughout comp and considering the use of nolva to drop estrogen related water retention & harden up.
Im trying to decide when to add the nolva. .. I would have to run it until the end of July, since I have yet another comp 2 weeks later.

Im also reading of the rebound in woman from the nolva. ..it will block the receptors from receiving the estrogen, which will mean less water retention, when you come off of it there can be a rebound but not while on it. Also reading that Nolvadex will offset some of the effectiveness of AAS...something Im not too hot about.
The plan from my studies would be to run 10-20mg ED and taper down to prevent such a harsh rebound that I hear a lot about...

-
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articl...id-nolvadex.htm
from reading that now I wonder if nolva is a good choice.... and if armidex would be a better choice. yet it is much stronger...

another thing that crossed my mind in relation to cycle estrogen levels for woman on the birth control pill ... would the pill not keep endogenous E and P at pre-follicular levels (assuming a very low dose pill) throughout the cycle...what effects would the nolva have on that??? higher rebound post cycle?

lots of questions.. :) all advice welcome

When I originally asked my OB/GYN about using nolva for competition he really had no idea what I was talking about as in the literature the only use of nolva from a female standpoint is for post-menopausal breast cancer patients. When I described why competitors use nolva, he said why not just go off your b/c? I think running a b/c & an anti-e are directly conflictive.

Sassy69 said:
When I originally asked my OB/GYN about using nolva for competition he really had no idea what I was talking about as in the literature the only use of nolva from a female standpoint is for post-menopausal breast cancer patients. When I described why competitors use nolva, he said why not just go off your b/c? I think running a b/c & an anti-e are directly conflictive.

Thanks for the info Sassy! I was thinking the same in regards to the BC and anti E... Ive been wanting to go off my b/c for a long time... the sides vs. cons are just not comparable, I hate how bc makes me feel, regardless of the many types I have tried, hubby has supported this. we are not ready for kids for a few years, but if the use of condoms will help prevent both pregnancy and the sides of bc, we are willing.

that being said.. if b/c is not being used... where does Nolva have a place for a female competitor... any futhur thoughts or advice? :) I truly appreciate it....

Reese23 said:
My next comp is 3 weeks away, today. Im keeping my cycle(5mg inj winstrol, 10mg var ED) throughout comp and considering the use of nolva to drop estrogen related water retention & harden up.
Im trying to decide when to add the nolva. .. I would have to run it until the end of July, since I have yet another comp 2 weeks later.

Im also reading of the rebound in woman from the nolva. ..it will block the receptors from receiving the estrogen, which will mean less water retention, when you come off of it there can be a rebound but not while on it. Also reading that Nolvadex will offset some of the effectiveness of AAS...something Im not too hot about.

^^^ONLY TRUE FOR GEAR WHICH WILL AROMATIZE...WINNY NOR VAR CAN AROMATIZE - SO THE EFFECTIVENESS DROP WILL NOT BE AN ISSUE. I AM ALSO SUGGESTING TO SWITCH TO ORAL ADMIN. OF THE WINNY. IT *MIGHT* BE SLIGHTLY LESS EFFECTIVE(BUT AT 5MG -i DOUBT IT) - BUT IT ALSO GUARANTEES NO POSSIBLE SITE SWELLING B4 THE SHOW

The plan from my studies would be to run 10-20mg ED and taper down to prevent such a harsh rebound that I hear a lot about...

-
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articl...id-nolvadex.htm
from reading that now I wonder if nolva is a good choice.... and if armidex would be a better choice. yet it is much stronger...

NOLVADEX - GOOD FOR MOPPING UP ALREADY CIRCULATING ESTEROS

A-DEX, L-DEX - GOOD AT DROPPING PRODUCTION OF ESTEROS...A BETTER PLAN WOULD BE TO USE BOTH *IF* YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THEM

another thing that crossed my mind in relation to cycle estrogen levels for woman on the birth control pill ... would the pill not keep endogenous E and P at pre-follicular levels (assuming a very low dose pill) throughout the cycle...what effects would the nolva have on that??? higher rebound post cycle?

lots of questions.. :) all advice welcome

TAKING GEAR AND ANTI-ESTEROS WOULD SO DRASTICALLY AFFECT THE PILL - I WOULD DROP IT PRESHOW....BUT AS ABOVE - ITS A HUGE DECISION..IM WITH SASSY ON HER THOUGHTS

The Shadow said:
TAKING GEAR AND ANTI-ESTEROS WOULD SO DRASTICALLY AFFECT THE PILL - I WOULD DROP IT PRESHOW....BUT AS ABOVE - ITS A HUGE DECISION..IM WITH SASSY ON HER THOUGHTS

just posted above, but Ive seriously wanted to drop it.. just had not yet... yet another reason to.

with it droped, how would the nolva run then and its effects for a period until the end of july...

You can run it 4-8 weeks I guess - I don't know what studies or whatever there are but I know people who run it that long. My thought on dropping the b/c - remember that it runs on the 1 month cycle time period -- so personally I would give it more tha 1 month - remember that your body also needs to adjust to the hormone change from going off the b/c, then the nolva - as well.

Sassy69 said:
You can run it 4-8 weeks I guess - I don't know what studies or whatever there are but I know people who run it that long. My thought on dropping the b/c - remember that it runs on the 1 month cycle time period -- so personally I would give it more tha 1 month - remember that your body also needs to adjust to the hormone change from going off the b/c, then the nolva - as well.

Sassy, are you thinking that I would have a great rebound post comp from dropping the bc now and coming off nolvadex??

I think she is saying that an anti-estero while taking the bc is a conflicting action

Top Bottom