Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to the forum and have a few questions

Alinena90

I'm 21 5'2 140lb
I'm gonna be starting my first cycle anavar this week on 5mg. I'm wondering what are the symptoms of the first week. Also if I should follow a certain diet or any low fat diet regimen will do. I should also say I'm only looking to Shed a few pounds and get toned.

I'm 21 5'2 140lb
I'm gonna be starting my first cycle anavar this week on 5mg. I'm wondering what are the symptoms of the first week. Also if I should follow a certain diet or any low fat diet regimen will do. I should also say I'm only looking to Shed a few pounds and get toned.

Hey Alinena. Welcome to EF! ,
If you were to get any sides it would be later in cycle I'm sure ive heard other girls say about week five onward. The sides I got I couldn't put down to just var as I was taking winny at same time. Best of luck with your cycle and training.

Donna

Sent from my iPhone

I'm 21 5'2 140lb

Hey Alinena,

I know you are eager to begin your cycle this week, but I would recommend that you get thorough answers to your questions and then start. Waiting a few weeks won't hurt you. You need to know what the possible symptoms are so when/if you notice them you can decide to stop or continue the cycle. You also need to know the best type of workout while on cycle and the best diet. This will help you maximize your results. Finally, (and this site is a great reference) you need to know what supplements will help support you while on cycle. Post you stats, workout, bodyfat % and diet as a start and I'm sure many of the ladies here at EF will provide you with the answers you need.

Good Luck,

Rebecca D

Hey Alinena,

I know you are eager to begin your cycle this week, but I would recommend that you get thorough answers to your questions and then start. Waiting a few weeks won't hurt you. You need to know what the possible symptoms are so when/if you notice them you can decide to stop or continue the cycle. You also need to know the best type of workout while on cycle and the best diet. This will help you maximize your results. Finally, (and this site is a great reference) you need to know what supplements will help support you while on cycle. Post you stats, workout, bodyfat % and diet as a start and I'm sure many of the ladies here at EF will provide you with the answers you need.

Good Luck,

Rebecca D

^^^^^
this!

Hey Alinena. Welcome to EF! ,
If you were to get any sides it would be later in cycle I'm sure ive heard other girls say about week five onward. The sides I got I couldn't put down to just var as I was taking winny at same time. Best of luck with your cycle and training.

Donna

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you!

Top Bottom