Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my gf wants hgh

I have tried supplements like that yet to fimd one to come close to the real effects of GH but I do find most of them really help with sleep which is most of the reason I take it when dieting cause typically then I have a very hard time sleeping.
your joking right? do you honestly think a 30$ a month supplement could compare to hgh?

obviously the dosage is what matters here

I agree that different people respond differently. Obviously dosing would have some effect, but I also think you can have 2 people dosing the same amount, same body type, and one can get different effects than the other.

I think some people's bodies more efficiently use it. The good news is that if your body uses gh more efficiently, then you can take less at a time, and the cost goes down.

As far as dosing amounts to use goes - if you want to get really, really specific some of the gh manufacturers websites have recommendations on how much to use based on body weight, etc.

I think .5 IU per day, 5 on two off is best for a woman starting out. You can then see how she responds and alter the dosing accordingly.

your joking right? do you honestly think a 30$ a month supplement could compare to hgh?

Kiwee - I think SuperQT is saying exactly what you are saying.

"I have tried supplements like that. yet to fimd one to come close to the real effects of gh"

See when I add the period, that she left out, after "like that" it changes the meaning of the sentence.

You two are on the same page.

Kiwee - I think SuperQT is saying exactly what you are saying.

"I have tried supplements like that. yet to fimd one to come close to the real effects of gh"

See when I add the period, that she left out, after "like that" it changes the meaning of the sentence.

You two are on the same page.

LOL thank you for my grammer correction that is what I mean. :)

well this whole thread goes out the window considering i cannot find it anywhere.....at least not anywhere reliable lol

well this whole thread goes out the window considering i cannot find it anywhere.....at least not anywhere reliable lol

Google "Anti-Aging HGH Prescription" in any combination. People over 40 years old will have no problem going under a doctor's care and getting a prescription.

im a member there and everytime i find a source from them i do a quick google check and always find people who got scammed

im a member there and everytime i find a source from them i do a quick google check and always find people who got scammed

Id post on the forum over there and ask people. I believe they allow that type of thing to be discussed there.

Top Bottom