Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My bf likes 'em 'thick'

Do what makes YOU happy

Back when my wife and and I were first talking, she told me how she loved skinny guys. Well guess what I did? Dieted down ALL the way to 178lbs. She never really showed any interest or cared although the one or two comments of "you look skinny" made me happy because she told me that's what she liked. Well, I hated the way I looked. Got up to 185lbs by keeping bodyfat low and increasing muscle. She never noticed that I was leaner, she just said I look big. We were on and off for years and I would always try to appease to her and what she liked. Eventually, I got fed up of trying to make her happy. If she can't accept me for who I am, then she's not for me. So within a year I went from 185lbs to 230lbs, same bodyfat or possibly less.
Well, now we are married and I'm 235lbs and bulking. She shows me off to all her friends how she has a big strong husband and she tells me all the time how safe I make her feel.
Moral of the story is do what makes you happy. In the end, if he loves you then he will accept you for the 120lbs or 150lbs that you are happy with. I hated being skinny so I grew and now that I am 50lbs+ heavier than when we first met, she loves the way I look even though she claimed she loved skinny guys. Now when she sees someone under 190lbs at my height, she laughs at them and calls them a twig lol.

I've always told her how beautiful she looks. She has been between 118-135. Right now she is 130 but hasn't been working out for over a year due to an intense injury. I told her she looks the best she ever has. She doesn't believe me and wants to be like the skinny girls on TV. I told her to do what makes her happy but that I am happy with her body no matter how much weight she gains or loses. Which is the truth...unless she gets extreme. If she goes anorexic I'm force feeding her and if she gets HEAVY then clenbuterol, hgh, and t3 baby lol :)

Top Bottom