Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ladies, do you pay someone to do your eyebrows or do you do em yourself

Mom has that pretty bad, even has a big bald patch in her hair :(

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

Does she? Does it make her self-conscious? How big is the bald spot? If its bad enough, she should try some meds they have for it. That's too bad, I can kinda relate but mine isn't so bad that it makes me self-conscious or anything. I don't pull at my scalp thank god, though I think I have enough hair that it would not matter. Lol. Its definitely one of my many "quirks". I just have one area, one eyebrow too lolololol :lmao: I can't have tweezers or any mirrors that magnify. In fact, last night I was digging through a junk drawer trying to find a tweezer like a fuggin junkie! hahahahaha. I threw them all away and gave away all my magnifying mirrors.

If I started pulling at my scalp I would start meds because its my last impulse I've not been able to get control over and I'd hate to start going down that path. Its weird, I go into a sort of trance.

Keeping them thin helps, I like the look too. So, it works. Lol.

Does she? Does it make her self-conscious? How big is the bald spot? If its bad enough, she should try some meds they have for it. That's too bad, I can kinda relate but mine isn't so bad that it makes me self-conscious or anything. I don't pull at my scalp thank god, though I think I have enough hair that it would not matter. Lol. Its definitely one of my many "quirks". I just have one area, one eyebrow too lolololol :lmao: I can't have tweezers or any mirrors that magnify. In fact, last night I was digging through a junk drawer trying to find a tweezer like a fuggin junkie! hahahahaha. I threw them all away and gave away all my magnifying mirrors.

If I started pulling at my scalp I would start meds because its my last impulse I've not been able to get control over and I'd hate to start going down that path. Its weird, I go into a sort of trance.

Keeping them thin helps, I like the look too. So, it works. Lol.

oh yeah it's huge, she tries to cover it with an awful top ponytail, she knows it looks bad but she cant stop, she has been medicated but hates it because it floors her, completely numb/medicated, it has completely deteriorated her social skills.

oh yeah it's huge, she tries to cover it with an awful top ponytail, she knows it looks bad but she cant stop, she has been medicated but hates it because it floors her, completely numb/medicated, it has completely deteriorated her social skills.

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

They hurt like all holy hell. LOL

I been trying to stay on top of plucking my eyebrows so I don't have to get them waxed. I like mine on the thicker more natural side and seems like they always make them thinner than I would like.

I like it. lol. And its super fast and looks good. *shrug*

Hmmm, I must be the odd one out. I like mine thinner still. I have no choice. I have trichotillomania.

Cindy,some of the SSRIs have shown good efficacy for treating compulsions. I've seen Luvox probably work better than the others. From the old tris Anafranil is very good.

I did some hair plucking thing when I was like 8 and gave myself bald spots...same thing?

they put me on fricken valium..lol

Cindy,some of the SSRIs have shown good efficacy for treating compulsions. I've seen Luvox probably work better than the others. From the old tris Anafranil is very good.

THanks RW. Actually, I have a Luvox script already for OCD. I just don't take it because of side effects. My trich isn't bad enouch for me to take meds.

:theshadow
Hmmm, I must be the odd one out. I like mine thinner still. I have no choice. I have trichotillomania.

Thinner brows tend to age a person and fuller brows make you look younger. I have super dark hair right now but in general I would say blondes can get away with a bit thinner brow than brunettes.

Top Bottom