Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just Starting Anavar

liza0404

Hi I am new to this forum.....

I need some help here....

I just started taking 2.5 mg of Anavar....This was mt second dose today....

Iam 5'6 and weigh between 137-141

I workout 5-6 days a week including cardio for 4 days of the week for 30min broke into 15 min sessions....

My diet if farily clean with the occasional cheats....

I heard alot of things about it and was wondering what the side effects are...

My problem is that I came to a stand still......I really have not lost the weight in pounds but in body fat.....I would like to take it to the next level...

I would like to try to do it naturally before taking the anavar.....just cuz thats me....

So any feedback would be wondeful......Thanks :qt:

woman?? sides??

expectations??

depends.. typical dose is

1-2 weeks 5 mg
3-8 weeks 10mg per day

spread throught the day, or split am/pm

faster recovery from weight training, some retained water (don't ask me why, i lose water weight with it, the wife holds, as well as many other women that report it's use)

20-30% strength increase after 6-10 days this will depend on you individually

enlarged swollen clitoris, typical, normally just swollen all the time, and the sides that come from that (wear looser pants)

back pumps that feel like your minstrels in your back, and could effect your length and flow..

hows that???

Oh, when women ask me to train them, the 1st question i always ask,.. what did you have for breakfast today??

and don't say you just want to firm up, but don't want to get bulky.. to get bulky we'd ahve to put you on some real steroids that will add mass, so don't be afraid of that..

also.. how much and what kind of fats are you taking..??

2.5mg a day isn't going to do shit. I have personally witnessed numourous women who ran var. 15mg ED seems to be a good dose. I know you are going to hear no more then 10mg ED but I don't agree. In my opinion at least 10-15mg ED if you are going to run it.

^ Methinks a lot of that will have to do with UGL vs. HG gear. I believe that most UGL gear is underdosed.

Thanks for moving the post....Im still trying to figure it all out here.... :qt:

Any women if you there any input would be great....

2.5mg isnt gonna give u much in the way of results.

u started taking var without understanding its side effects?

It is 17-alpha alkylated oral and thus liver toxic. Sides in general are usually nonexistent in men exceptwe find however that while use of this drug can be linked to a lowering of total cholesterol values, it is such that a redistribution in the ratio of good (HDL) to bad (LDL) cholesterol occurs, usually moving values in an unfavorable direction.

for women on the other hand a 5mg dose will provide considerable growth and minimal androgenic sides. high doses of var can lead to acne, deep voice, clitoral hypertrophy or increased growth of body hair can occur.

liza0404 said:
Hi I am new to this forum.....

I need some help here....

I just started taking 2.5 mg of Anavar....This was mt second dose today....

Iam 5'6 and weigh between 137-141

I workout 5-6 days a week including cardio for 4 days of the week for 30min broke into 15 min sessions....

My diet if farily clean with the occasional cheats....

I heard alot of things about it and was wondering what the side effects are...

My problem is that I came to a stand still......I really have not lost the weight in pounds but in body fat.....I would like to take it to the next level...

I would like to try to do it naturally before taking the anavar.....just cuz thats me....

So any feedback would be wondeful......Thanks :qt:

can you describe your goal specifically? sometimes breaking down the elements of your diet, training, cardio and adjusting them to your goal can make you get more results than from taking an aas... they ain't no magic pill. If you want to do it naturally, post your diet and workout, we'll be glad to help.

Top Bottom