Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just Starting Anavar

Hi here is my diet and workout.....

M1 1/2 cup oatmeal with 1/2 cup liquid egg whites with a scoop a diced ham
M2 piece of fruit apple, peach, necterine
M3 3oz of chicken salad made with 1 tea lowfat mayo....celery, pickles and onions
M4 1/2 cup of greens with 2 oz boiled chicken breast and a dash of lowfat vingerette dressing
M5 4-5 oz of white meat, either chicken, halibit, 1/2 veggies brocilli carrots

Thats about it for my diet I subustute the 4oz of chicken for 6oz can of albacore tuna and split it into 2 meals
I eat every 2-4 hours
I do have the occasional cheats

My training is this....

Mon chest
Cardio for 17 min warm up...stairmill, eleptical,
Cardio for another 17 mins after the weight training
Wieght training is about 35-40 min

Tues
Back
Cardio the same

Wed
Shoulders
Cardio for 25 min instead of the spilt

Thrus
Arms
Cardio for the slipt sessions

Fri
Off

Sat
Calf, Abs
Cardio for 35min

Sun
Legs
Spilt sessions of Cardio

I just want to get leaner and seem to bbe stuck at a stand still....
No change in weight, bodyfat......JUST STUCK
AND IT SUCKS.....
That is why I started taking the var but in the same sense I dont want to do something that is going to have negative effects on my body after I stop taking it like the tocixity to my liver so that is why I just felt that taking the 2.5mg would not give me any side effects at all......

But If I can find a natural way out of my rut would be way cool

So help me please....LOL

Thanks so much
Liza

Hi!

For your diet you can adjust the following:

>M1 1/2 cup oatmeal with 1/2 cup liquid egg whites with a scoop a diced ham
Check the sodium of the ham.

>M2 piece of fruit apple, peach, necterine
This meal is lacking protein... choices can be chicken, turkey, tuna, whey protein.
I would switch the type of fruit you are eating because they contain high sugar, reserve them for bulking periods. You can have melon, grapefruit, strawberries.

>M3 3oz of chicken salad made with 1 tea lowfat mayo....celery, pickles and onions
Since this is your mid-day meal, add some brown rice or yams. Consider removing the mayo. And have as many green vegetables as possible. One question... the pickles I guess they are natural right?

>M4 1/2 cup of greens with 2 oz boiled chicken breast and a dash of lowfat vingerette dressing
Here you can have your chicken with other spice rather than the vinagrette.
You can add some nuts such as almonds.

>M5 4-5 oz of white meat, either chicken, halibit, 1/2 veggies brocilli carrots
ok

>I do have the occasional cheats
How often ???

Regarding the training, you only have 1 day rest ?? remember that recovery is also important for progress. So yes, one full day off and one with only cardio (1hr) and abs. This can be the schedule you prefer.

My opinion is that you increase your cardio time or the intensity, warm up can be 10 mins, as for weight training... you can begin doing circuits or supersets.

Hope this helps

Top Bottom