Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Ladies!!! Loose skin from childbirth!

Evik

I am posting this for my girlfriend who is a bodybuilder and wishes to compete:

She is lean and looks good, but has some extra skin in her midsection from childbirth. Can any of you ladies shed some light on the subject, and tell her how to tighten it up? Keep in mind, her hard work so far, and consistent dieting and training has helped quite a bit...its just the little last bit that won't seem to tighten. All help is greatly appreciated.

I asked this a few weeks ago...the name is something like, "to all of you who had kids five years ago..."

I think the upshot was that a few of the BB also have that loose skin, but when they are VERY VERY lean, it goes away. But, like, 8-percent lean, I think.

I got it too...it drives me nuts.

I've got it too, and I'm not happy about it! I have stretch marks there and it is soooooo annoying, and depressing. Hubby says I can get a tummy tuck but I don't want to go there. BB is the way to go and ditto for what evilqueen said on how to deal with it. Before Christmas I was down in bf and she's right.

Top Bottom