Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair loss

tlm1

Hi Ladies, I am hoping you can help me here. My Mom asked me to research the internet for hairloss products for women (she is getting thin on top). I figured I would start here and get real unbiased information for her. Any thoughts on which products or supplements work?

Thanks!!

Has the cause of her hairloss been diagnosed? Assuming her alopecia is androgen related, I'm not sure there are any female specific products to use. Why not just some prescription Dutasteride?

Has the cause of her hairloss been diagnosed? Assuming her alopecia is androgen related, I'm not sure there are any female specific products to use. Why not just some prescription Dutasteride?

She has not seen a doctor yet, she woke up the other morning and noticed a dime size bald spot and is a little concerned.

She needs to have some blood work done, hypothryoidism is a very common cause of hair loss in women, and hypothyroidism is very common in older women.

It could also rule out a hypothyroid as well. Most of the time with an under functioning thyroid, falling will occur all over and not just in spots. There could be other causes.

Top Bottom