Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back to fitness after 3 years off, looking for some advice!

liza85

Hey, i'm new to this forum, and in need of some good advice with regards to fitness regime, diet etc.

I used to train religiously in the gym - cardio and light weights - 3 years ago, but stopped due to illness. i have gained alot of weight in this time, which could be down to the possibility of a side effect of my medication :(
I need to get back into training/fitness mode, and would just like if someone could point me in the right direction! I'm 25 now, and just want to shift this excess weight as it's getting me down!

If anyone feels that they may be able to or want to help me, i'd be so grateful, and will answer any questions regarding my weight/diet/medical status etc!!

Hope to hear from someone soon!

Thanks! Xx

Welcome to the forum... I am new as well and the ladies here have a lot of great info..

Hey, never too late to start back up again. Awesome that you're doing that, and even more awesome that you joined this site. SO much you can learn from these ladies, as well as browsing around on the other threads and sections. Almost willing to bet that the mod's are gonna ask you for all the stuff you mentioned (current stats/diet/etc) so might as well get ready to dish that out.

Top Bottom