Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar or Primo?

Siren

Hi Ladies,

I will be starting my first cycle on Anavar in 2 weeks with a dosage of 10mg per day for 8 weeks. Have any of you ladies experienced any androgenic side effects from this roid or with Primobolan Depot? I've done my research and know that these are pretty mild anabolics with little to no virilizing effects in women. However, I am interested in hearing about the personal experiences of women who have taken it. What gains (strength/mass) have you experienced? Any advice and suggestions are appreciated! Thanks! :rainbow:

Hi, im actually starting a cycle of Avanar also next week and i had the same question. Im also taking clenbuterol.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

var has virtually zero side effects - a bit of an oily skin, but that is it. My gf is on 10g / day and she loves it. Now primo you have to be carefull with. Yes it is mild, but it can cause sides - also, remember that it has a long 1/2 life, so even if you stop - it will be in your system for a few weeks. There is a great sticky on the forum by Realgains - read that!!

Have you ladies read the 2 stickies at the top? They both give lots of info important before starting a cycle.

Anavar usually has few sides, but all sides are possible with it. Most people don't experience sides, but you must be prepared to bail out because YOU may get sides. Oily skin and pimples are most common. Watch for scratchy voice.

Anavar is a mild-gaining AAS. You'll likely gain 5-10lbs, but actual amount is diet and training dependent. No AAS is worth a damn unless your diet is CLEAN as hell and very high in protein. Training also must be well-thought out, cardio minimal. Make sure you rest AT LEAST 1 day a week.

Never done Primo myself, but smb is correct - the Inj version (Depot) has quite a long half-life so a quick bailing out is not really an option. If you see sides coming on, you are stuck with them until the drug clears the system - which may be a couple weeks. Meanwhile, the sides may worsen and become permanent. In fact, ANY time you have sides they may be permanent.

Clen I have never done either, but I have NO desire to. IMO, the OTC things (such as Thermorexin) are MUCH smarter and much more effective. A clean diet is the smartest thing you can do for losing fat.

I will be taking 10g/day of anavar along with liquid clen. I have stopped eating a lot o foods i used too, and have been doing extra time at the gym. I wanted to know if these two 'roids combined would still have a good effect without wokring out as much.

sexkitten said:
I will be taking 10g/day of anavar along with liquid clen. I have stopped eating a lot o foods i used too, and have been doing extra time at the gym. I wanted to know if these two 'roids combined would still have a good effect without wokring out as much.

First, Clen is NOT a steroid.

Nothing is going to help much without having a CLEAN diet and very SOLID training routine down. If you haven't already, I HIGHLY suggest you really read the Sticky at the top I put together on Physique Enhancement. It should outline when steroids should be considered and why they are not a cure-all. It also outlines what a clean diet consists of and why training is still necessary.

Steroids only MINORLY supplement a whole slew of things. They are an effective tool to ASSIST an already effective program that has been in place for a long time. They will NOT make up for a sloppy diet and/or shoddy training program.

Thermorexin is a thermogenic and appetite suppressant. It is available at the www.anabolicfitness.net store. Using the Discount Code afdiscount, it is VERY VERY reasonably priced.

Without knowing your stats and your diet, I am going to assume that Anavar and Clen are NOT going to be useful for you right now. Eating clean and training hard are MANDITORY before even considering these compounds. To not be doing these things while taking Anavar and Clen is silly and pointless.

For more help, please give us more information (height, weight, age, BF, training history, goals, and a sample day's diet). We are ALWAYS here for help and ideas! It helps to bounce things off others!

Anavar screwed up my periods for about six months after only 5 weeks. I was getting intense bleedings for no reason. Also I was not ready to hit anabolics, my diet was half clean, half junk. I should have waited longer but I'm still happy with the results. We learn from our mistakes.

So yes it's mild compared to what men can expect from some of their heavy cycles but I disagree when it comes to the side-free label. Just my personal experience... :)

im 19, 5'3'', 119. im also a dd, so much of my weigh comes from my chest.

my diet is basically this:

if i have breakfast its somethin very lite like fruit or just coffee.

usually for lunch ill have a salad with grilled chicken, or a burger with no bun and a salad also.

i am in school so the food isnt so great so thats basically my everyday.

i average 2 meals a day and if i have 3 thats a lot.

lemme know what u think.

You are no where near ready for either of the substances you mention. There are two major reasons here:

1.Your age - you should not be considering using AAS unless you have several years as an adult of training under your belt, otherwise you are just asking for trouble.Also taking it so you will not only result in physical sides but will mean gains later in life could be halted.

2.Your diet - if you take AAS you need a solid,clean diet or you will NOT see any gains.2 meals a day is not enough.It is not enough to live off and definetly not enough to train and gain from.Your body needs regular feeding of clean protein in order for gains to be seen.

You will make plenty of gains by firstly a good diet and then a good few years of solid training. This will have much less impact on your body(sides) and bank balance and give you a good base to build on for the future.

Last edited:
Top Bottom