Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar or Primo?

gingernuts said:
You are no where near ready for either of the substances you mention. There are two major reasons here:

1.Your age - you should not be considering using AAS unless you have several years as an adult of training under your belt, otherwise you are just asking for trouble.Also taking it so you will not only result in physical sides but will mean gains later in life could be halted.

2.Your diet - if you take AAS you need a solid,clean diet or you will NOT see any gains.2 meals a day is not enough.It is not enough to live off and definetly not enough to train and gain from.Your body needs regular feeding of clean protein in order for gains to be seen.

You will make plenty of gains by firstly a good diet and then a good few years of solid training. This will have much less impact on your body(sides) and bank balance and give you a good base to build on for the future.

Good advice.

If you are for real, I will again ask you tyo read the sticky at the top I compiled.

sexkitten said:
im 19, 5'3'', 119. im also a dd, so much of my weigh comes from my chest.

my diet is basically this:

if i have breakfast its somethin very lite like fruit or just coffee.

usually for lunch ill have a salad with grilled chicken, or a burger with no bun and a salad also.

i am in school so the food isnt so great so thats basically my everyday.

i average 2 meals a day and if i have 3 thats a lot.

lemme know what u think.

If you are serious about above - do yourself a favor - STAY AWAY from AAS!!

DG - I hope she is kidding around -:)

Yes, sexkitten, I agree w/Daisygirl and smb. You'll have to clean up your diet, including eating more meals per day first before considering taking the var.

I am an active competitior in the fitness/figure arena and have been training for several years. Currently, my bodyfat is at 12%, train 4 days a week, and eat an average of 5-6 meals a day. Diet is clean with one cheat meal per week. I'm looking for an extra edge and hoping that var will do it for me. Thanks everyone for all your feedback! I'll keep you posted on the results! :rainbow:

Siren said:
I am an active competitior in the fitness/figure arena and have been training for several years. Currently, my bodyfat is at 12%, train 4 days a week, and eat an average of 5-6 meals a day. Diet is clean with one cheat meal per week. I'm looking for an extra edge and hoping that var will do it for me. Thanks everyone for all your feedback! I'll keep you posted on the results! :rainbow:

Good luck to you, keep us posted on your results. But in the meantime, don't forget to stop in and post! All opinios, experiences and advice is needed! :)

PS....all this info you put in this post would have been GREAT at your first post. The more detailed the posts are (especially posts asking for AAS, diet or training advice), the more meaningful information you'll get. :)

im not looking to be a body builder just get a little extra *oomph*. i go to the gym 3-4 times a week, lift weights about 5-6 days a week, and try to do cardio everyday. i would like to know why u think this is a joke. i have done a lot of research, and i no its no gonna work a miracle but it will help a lil bit.

sexkitten said:
im not looking to be a body builder just get a little extra *oomph*. i go to the gym 3-4 times a week, lift weights about 5-6 days a week, and try to do cardio everyday. i would like to know why u think this is a joke. i have done a lot of research, and i no its no gonna work a miracle but it will help a lil bit.

Don't even waist your money on a cycle of anything you need to eat 5-6 times a day your starving your body. How can you train with such little food in you? Who cares about weight it is meaningless get your bf% done that is really what is important if you are serious about a healthy life style.

well, i just finished my first 2 weeks of clenbuterol and i noticed a difference. i eat very healthy so i do no feel i am starving my body. i do train everyday. i am going to find somewhere to get my bf% done. what is around normal for a woman my size?

sexkitten said:
well, i just finished my first 2 weeks of clenbuterol and i noticed a difference. i eat very healthy so i do no feel i am starving my body. i do train everyday. i am going to find somewhere to get my bf% done. what is around normal for a woman my size?

Average woman is 20-25%
Woman that train hard 19-13%
Woman that compete 12-8% (or less than 8 but I think it is rare.)

Trust me you are starving your body you should be getting in at least 1200 You are also killing your metabolism by only eating 2 times a day. Are you taking any protein supplements? If you are looking for muscle development it is a must to take in enough protein. I am not trying to be harsh just honest. Save your money on a cycle of Var get some protein supplements and tons of boneless skinless chicken breast and eat up.

Peanut butter. Eat it off the spoon in between meals. You can keep it in your dormroom, and it's pretty cheap.

Speaking as someone in her late thirties (with kids), I have to say I think you're nuts to be thinking about taking var at your age. I took it for about 8 weeks (10 mgs/day) and I did experience some sides (acne, increased hair growth & swelling of my labia), AND some pretty severe morning nausea (as in, tossing my cookies for a few hours)when I didn't eat enough the night before. On your diet, I can only imagine how crappy you'd end up feeling. I was also tired all the time, even when I did eat well.

I did have some strength and muscle gains, but nothing that I couldn't have done naturally with a little more patience. Given the choice, I wouldn't do it again.

Top Bottom