Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol

caligirl85

Any of you ladies know any female who has used anadrol??

I'm NOT considering it but was talking to someone new last night in the gym and we were talking gear and he said anadrol was great for women...had very few sides etc.

My #1 rule is never take aas advice from a man (sorry guys-learned that one the hard way) and like I said, I'm not considering it but was really curious about it. I'm all about the continual learning and this was a new one for me.

Any of you ladies know any female who has used anadrol??

I'm NOT considering it but was talking to someone new last night in the gym and we were talking gear and he said anadrol was great for women...had very few sides etc.

My #1 rule is never take aas advice from a man (sorry guys-learned that one the hard way) and like I said, I'm not considering it but was really curious about it. I'm all about the continual learning and this was a new one for me.

Hi Cg funny you should mention this when I started my research before my first cycle Anadrol was a name I came accross a lot I remember reading it was one of the safest with less sides however when it came to finding some I couldn't so have gave up!

As for the guy advice I still like to listen to there side of things though will always look for a women's point of view but generally a lady who used it.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks for the feedback DMK..that's what this guy said too...next to no sides etc and yet, it's never one you really hear much about for women. Hopefully, QT will weigh in...she'll know. :)

Thanks for the feedback DMK..that's what this guy said too...next to no sides etc and yet, it's never one you really hear much about for women. Hopefully, QT will weigh in...she'll know. :)

Anytime my friend sorry couldn't be more help. I hope QT does as I would be interested in hearing more ..

Sent from my iPhone

I hope he didn't say Anadrol. That stuff scares the hell out of me.
He probably meant Anavar. Less sides when taken properly.

I hope he didn't say Anadrol. That stuff scares the hell out of me.
He probably meant Anavar. Less sides when taken properly.

lol....I'm with ya Slat and I even did the double check with him to see what he really meant and it was anadrol. That's why I thought I'd ask and see if anyone had any experience so I could learn something. Just not something that would have crossed my mind for women.

Ya am with slat on this. Anadrol is the very most powerful oral steroid available. And along with propensity for anabolism cam come some dam nasty sides!
This drug was developed in Mexico for putting extremely fast weight (muscle mass) gain on malnourshed peeps. Today they are have good success with it in restoring some muscele mass to aids patients. Thats how powerful it is!
It will raise your BP.
It will cause bloat.
I can be very stressful on your liver and kidneys.

I can't of read about the same gear It must of been something different as the sides were nothing as bad. I will check up and see what it was.

Sent from my iPhone

Dont get me wrong Drol is an excellent AAS. But you need to know what your doing with it. IDK about wimminz using it. The strength is laughably unreal!

Top Bottom