Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle help, please

flyboy23

hello ladies, i have never posted on this board before but my girl and i have watched for a long time. she is computer shy so i am asking this for her. she just finished her very first cycle.pre cycle she was 5'4 100lbs 10% bf(she is naturally lean,even if she eats crappy her abs have never disappeared)she is now 108lbs at 8.5%bf. i must say she works out harder and with better form then most men.eats a high protien 100-150gms per day,moderate to high carb, low fat diet. the first cycle consisted of primo for 8 weeks at 50mg every 6 days. her goal for the next cycle is to get up to 115 at a similiar bf.what do you suggest?thanks for all and any help.

thanks for the help my friend. she had absolutely no negative sides what so ever. no acne,voice change,clitoral enlargement,hair growth or anything. if there is anything else you need let me know.your help is much appreciated.

I'll start my second cycle ever tonight. I took primo the first time and I had great results and no sides. So, I decided to keep going with primo. If it works good, why don't stick with it?
LG

if your girl doesn't want possible side effects then she should stick to either primo or anavar.. winstrol will get her the gains she wants, but the chances of side effects increase... so she has to weigh her options and decide if the possibility of negative slightly masculine side effects are worth it... If anything up the dosage on her next primo cycle to 100mgs a week, or 50 every 3 days. Good luck and keep us posted

Top Bottom