Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

********Treilin****** OLY JOB!!!

caligirl

EF MOD
hey girl, empty your PM box!! got an Oly job for you!! I need to get you the details asap!!

bump....
yeah I knew, thanks. she was going to check back peroidically for news on jobs... but her pm box is FULL! oh no! and I just missed her the other day.

bumpity bump

I have emptied my box twice... and for some stupid reason I can't write to u nor can I receive messages!!! PM SBT or Bunny they both have my private e-mail and have them e-mail it to you so u can just e-mail me over there!!!

treilin said:
I have emptied my box twice... and for some stupid reason I can't write to u nor can I receive messages!!! PM SBT or Bunny they both have my private e-mail and have them e-mail it to you so u can just e-mail me over there!!!

sbt has been a doll, she's got you covered, hope you're having fun!

O.k. for some reason it says I am no longer platinum and I can only have 50 messages in my folder... I have like 4,000...Some I was saving cuz of info content dangit I guess Ill have to delete them all.... Errrr

Top Bottom