Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yoga for fat loss

LukasRs

does yoga help to burn calories ? I'm an obese man and I can not run or do any type of intense exercise because of my weight, also because of my high cholesterol I had some heart issues so I have to take it easy and the only option I see right now to start is yoga, thank you.

Yoga doesn't burn a huge amount of calories but it has a lot of health benefits associated with it and it makes you feel really good afterwards.

Feeling good will make you more likely to stick to your diet. Also, you will be surrounded by like minded individuals and have a great support system.

I think yogas great but the main thing you need to focus on is getting on a proper diet. If you are obese, you can loose a significant amount of weight just by eating a well balanced diet. Base your diet on lean protein, vegetables and fruit.

I would start off with diet. That will be the easiest way to make a huge difference. Use an online TDEE calculator to figure out how many calories you burn in a day. Then just eat 500-700 less than that each day. Use an app like myfitnesspal to track your calories so you can ensure you are in a caloric deficit every single day. You have to be consistent with this.

Top Bottom